A Masterclass in Project Finance training course
Learn how to
- Complete qualitative risk analysis of a project
- Identify where a project’s red flags are
- Assess the viability of a project
- Analyse the potential influencing factors within a project’s lifecycle
- Challenge text book approaches to limited recourse financings, including theories on equity bridge loans, IRR calculation methodologies, the role of cash sweeps, the sanctity of contract
- Appreciate the legal and modelling aspects of project finance, areas of specialism for trainer Richard Capps
Case studies and practical sessions
The overall aim of the programme is to increase and optimise your practical project finance skills and in order to achieve this goal, the programme includes detailed and interactive case-studies covering the following sectors:
PFI transport (rail)
Leisure – Resort
Is this the course for you?
"Incredible amount of information which is supported by the lecturer's knowledge. An interesting topic, relevant and broad range of industry applications."
Mike Scott, Flour Limited
Watch expert trainer Richard Capps to find out more.
WHY CHOOSE IFF TRAINING
Your digital badge
BROADCAST YOUR ABILITIES WHERE YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT.
Receive a digital badge on completion of your Masterclass in Project Finance course!
Powered by Credly, your IFF Digital Badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your Award, Demonstrated Skills and what it took to obtain your qualification.
Engaging in Continuing Professional Development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete; allowing individuals to continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’, regardless of occupation, age or educational level. This course has been assessed and is CPD certified.