AquaME is the region's premier event for aquaculture professionals, uniting the aquaculture community to engage, connect and develop their network.
What is AqueME?
The Middle East Aquaculture industry has developed tremendously in the last decade - from onshore to offshore, to feed and farm equipment. AgraME showcases the latest innovations to increase fish production and address food security.
AquaME offers exhibitors an engaged, targeted audience looking to establish and improve fish farm processes with the latest products, systems and technology.
As the longest-running Aquaculture event in the region, AquaME provides a platform to enable exhibitors to generate quality leads and network with top industry professionals from the Middle East.
Key exhibition segments at AquaME
- Big Data & Other IT Services
- Biosecurity Equipment
- Breeding & Hatchery Equipment
- Cold Chain Equipment
- Export Inspection & Quarantine Services
- Farm Equipment & Supplies
- Feed & Feed Additives
- Feed Processing Equipment
- Feeding Equipment
- Fishing Equipment
- Nets & Cages
- Food Safety, Hygiene & Traceability Solutions
- Logistics Services
- Media & Trade Publications
- Pharmaceutical Products & Vaccines
- Seafood Importers, Traders & Wholesalers
- Seafood Processing & Packaging Equipment
- Water Analysis & Treatment
- Academics, Consultants & Researchers
- Aquaculture Farmers & Fishermen
- Corporate Investors & Financial Institutions
- Feed Millers, Feed Wholesalers & Traders
- Food Scientists
- Food Service Operators
- Hatchery Operators
- Seafood Processing, Canning & Packaging
- Seafood Importers, Exporters, Traders & Wholesalers
- Media & Trade Associations
- and many more
WHERE OUR VISITORS CAME FROM
AgraME welcomes visitors from over 90+ countries!