26-27 AUGUST 2020
Accelerating Biocontrol Product Development in Latin America: Connecting the Dots Between Discovery, Regulation and Commercialization
Environmental Considerations. Regulatory Requirements and Changes. Mechanisms of Action. Emerging Technologies. Biocontrol. Biopesticides. Biological products.
Boost Your Success
Biocontrol Knowledge Exchanges and Updates to Help you to Reach Key Business Goals within the Latin America Market
Update Your Regulatory Knowledge on What’s Happening in the Biocontrol Industry
- Hear directly from regulators: the official governmental authorities for biological products in Chile and regulatory experts from, Argentina, Colombia & Latin America countries
- An insight in the pipeline of new product registration from prices and timelines to commercialization
- Expand your networking: discover new biopesticide companies & meet 300+ industry experts
Understand How Technology is Being Used in Both Row and Specialty Crops
- Learn how microbial consortium products can help the environment and increase vegetable yield while managing the main local diseases: Botrytis, Fusarium & Pseudomonas
- Combining biocontrol products with soil application: a positive increase in profitability and crop yield
- Discover from RIZOBACTER how the first biofungicide in Argentina is being used to treat wheat and soybean crops
Insight into Production, Formulation and New Technologies
- Review how synthetic antimicrobial & plant defence elicitor peptides can be used to develop novel biopesticide products – a talk by Professor Emilio Montesinos
- Hear about semiochemicals and latest application technology to control pests in specialty and row crops on a global scale, focusing on India, Brazil, Argentina and Mexico
- Understand the mode of action & science behind biocontrol products
DISCOVER SUCCESS STORIES – THE ADOPTION OF BIOCONTROL PRODUCTS: INCREASE IN PROFITABILITY AND CROP YIELD
An Insight provided by farmers, growers and local distributors
In a nutshell
At a glance
- Presentations in both Spanish and English
- Networking reception
- Networking app
- Panel discussions with core leaders in the industry
OUR INDUSTRY LEADERS..
Nicolas Cock Duque
President, BioProtection Global and External Affairs Manager
Ecoflora, a Gowan Group Company, Colombia
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Agricultural and Crop Consultants
- Plant Protection Product Manufacturers
- Biocontrol Suppliers
- Government Agencies
- Venture Capitalists
- Financial Sector Representatives
- Service Providers
- Plantations Managers
- all those involved in optimising sustainable crop yields and quality!
NEW AG INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY
The New AG International Academy vision is to advance the knowledge and competencies of key decision makers across the agricultural supply chain by delivering a combination of strategic, commercial and technical training solutions.
The academy provides professionals with up-to-date, insightful and skill enhancing information on the latest technology innovations driving the industry.
Check out our website and find out more!