24-27 August 2020
Now Delivered as a 100% Virtual Conference & Exhibition,
Chile Standard Time (CLT) / Coordinated Universal Time (UTC -4) & On-Demand Afterwards
Accelerating Biocontrol Product Development in Latin America: Connecting the Dots Between Discovery, Regulation and Commercialization
Environmental Considerations. Regulatory Requirements and Changes. Mechanisms of Action. Emerging Technologies. Biocontrol. Biopesticides. Biological products.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE VIRTUAL EVENT:
In light of the current global climate, it is more important than ever for the Biocontrol community to connect with one another, strategise and share ideas — All in a safe, responsible way. With our dedication to continuously elevate the conference & exhibition experience, Biocontrol LATAM 2020, taking place 24-27 August, has undergone a timely transformation, moving to an all-virtual format and offering attendees the ability to participate in virtual content, exhibits and networking opportunities.
Throughout the week there will be live panel discussions and content streamed. Attendees can view by going into the "Live" section of the portal at the designated time: Chile Standard Time (CLT) / Coordinated Universal Time (UTC -4).
Once the virtual conference begins on 24 August, attendees can begin to view on-demand sessions at your convenience.
Virtual F2F Networking
Once the virtual platform opens, attendees will be able to log in and view the full attendee list and send private messages during and after the event.
As a virtual attendee, you will be able to view and interact with all delegates and meet directly with speakers during our speaker networking sessions and hear insights from 20+ experts from the Biocontrol space. Learn more about service offerings, watch short informational videos and meet directly with representatives during designated meeting times in private meeting rooms.
WHY CHOOSE BIOCONTROL LATAM VIRTUAL?
Biocontrol LATAM's Virtual Conference & Exhibition is not just another webinar or zoom call.
Watch our highlights video and see why the biocontrol industry chooses Biocontrol LATAM to access the latest insights, regulatory experts and networking hub to drive the industry forward.
Boost Your Success
Biocontrol Knowledge Exchanges and Updates to Help you to Reach Key Business Goals within the Latin America Market
Update Your Regulatory Knowledge on What’s Happening in the Biocontrol Industry
- Hear directly from regulators: the official governmental authorities for biological products in Chile and regulatory experts from, Argentina, Colombia & Latin America countries
- An insight in the pipeline of new product registration from prices and timelines to commercialization
- Expand your networking: discover new biopesticide companies & meet 300+ industry experts
Understand How Technology is Being Used in Both Row and Specialty Crops
- Learn how microbial consortium products can help the environment and increase vegetable yield while managing the main local diseases: Botrytis, Fusarium & Pseudomonas
- Combining biocontrol products with soil application: a positive increase in profitability and crop yield
- Discover from RIZOBACTER how the first biofungicide in Argentina is being used to treat wheat and soybean crops
Insight into Production, Formulation and New Technologies
- Review how synthetic antimicrobial & plant defence elicitor peptides can be used to develop novel biopesticide products – a talk by Professor Emilio Montesinos
- Hear about semiochemicals and latest application technology to control pests in specialty and row crops on a global scale, focusing on India, Brazil, Argentina and Mexico
- Understand the mode of action & science behind biocontrol products
DISCOVER SUCCESS STORIES – THE ADOPTION OF BIOCONTROL PRODUCTS: INCREASE IN PROFITABILITY AND CROP YIELD
An Insight provided by farmers, growers and local distributors
In a nutshell
OUR INDUSTRY LEADERS..
Nicolas Cock Duque
President, BioProtection Global and External Affairs Manager
Ecoflora, a Gowan Group Company, Colombia
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Agricultural and Crop Consultants
- Plant Protection Product Manufacturers
- Biocontrol Suppliers
- Government Agencies
- Venture Capitalists
- Financial Sector Representatives
- Service Providers
- Plantations Managers
- all those involved in optimising sustainable crop yields and quality!