Congratulations on being selected to present onsite at BIO-Europe Spring!
Please review the below information on this page to help you prepare.
All companies presenting onsite at BIO-Europe Spring are encouraged to pre-record their presentation and upload it into our partnering system as well in order to maximize your exposure and secure more partnering meetings.
Step 1: Pay your presentation and registration fee
- Registration for the conference is required for the presenter of your company.
- In your acceptance email, you received a link to pay presentation fee and registration.
Step 2: Record your presentation and upload it into the partnering system
- Companies presenting will be allocated a total of:
- 14 minutes: Biotech and Midsize Pharma
- 9 minutes: Next Generation and Academic Innovators
- You may re- upload your presentation at any time and as many times from your partneringONE account if you would like to make edits.
- The presentation you upload into the system is NOT your final presentation that you will deliver onsite.
- Your online presentation does not need to be perfect, we highly encourage you to upload material onto your profile to increase partnering meetings
Step 3: Present onsite at BIO-Europe Spring
- The exact day and time of your slot will be confirmed mid February.
- Please upload your in-person company presentation powerpoint slides here by March 15, 2024.
Companies presenting will be allocated a total of
Biotech and Midsize Pharma: 14 minutes when presenting onsite.
Next Generation and Academic Innovator: 9 minutes when presenting onsite
We recommend that presenters consider limiting their slide decks to one slide per minute.
- We will have a speaker check-in room onsite where you can bring your presentation on a flash drive if you need to make any last minute changes.
- View presenter guidelines here
Maximize your exposure before the event
As an onsite presenter we encourage you to pre-record your presentation and upload it into our partnering system as well in order to maximize your exposure. Please see the information below on how to record and submit your presentation in the partnering system.
HOW TO RECORD TUTORIAL
This short tutorial walks through the quick and easy steps to record your company presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint. Watch the tutorial to ensure your camera and microphone settings are adjusted correctly before you begin to record. As always, please reach out to our team should any additional questions on how to record come up.
HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR VIDEO INTO PARTNERINGONE
Watch this video to learn how to upload your presentation into the partneringONE system.
You can find step-by-step instructions here on how to upload your online presentation
Questions about your registration?
Questions about your presentation?
Contact Olivia Guiliana