TERMS AND CONDITIONS - COMPANY PRESENTATIONS
These terms and conditions apply between the person, firm, company or other entity specified on your company presentation registration form (“you”, or the "Presenting Company") and the Informa Group company that is the owner, organizer, operator and/or manager of the event/conference ("Informa"), for the presentation opportunity described in the email you received from Informa confirming you have been selected to present (the “Company Presentation”) at the event specified on your presentation registration form (the "Event"). Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your Company Presentation registration for the Event ("your registration") and paying your presentation fee you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms Informa will be unable to confirm and hold your presentation slot.
In consideration of Informa including the Company Presentation in the Event and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, subject to the receipt by Informa of the presentation fee, the parties agree as follows:
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “Materials” shall mean all content, materials and other information that is provided by Presenting Company, its representatives or otherwise on Presenting Company’s behalf in connection with the Company Presentation (including, without limitation, its name, profile, any logos, copy and other artwork).
- The Presenting Company shall provide Informa with all Materials within the deadlines specified by Informa and the Presenting Company shall comply with Informa’s reasonable requirements and directions in relation to the Materials. If the Presenting Company fails to provide the Materials by the deadlines and to the specifications required by Informa, Informa reserves the right to refuse to incorporate, print, publish, display or otherwise use the Materials.
- The Presenting Company warrants that the Materials (i) are accurate and complete; (ii) are not in any way defamatory, libellous, obscene, menacing, threatening, offensive, abusive or fraudulent; (iii) are not in any way illegal and that they do not contravene any applicable law or incite or encourage the contravention of any law; (iv) if provided in digital form, are free from any viruses and any other malware or corrupting elements of any kind and that they shall not cause any adverse effect on the operation of any Informa system, publication, website, platform, media or other property and/or on any users of any of the foregoing; and (v) together with all intellectual property rights therein, are owned or duly licensed by Presenting Company and they do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Presenting Company shall be responsible for obtaining in advance of delivering the Materials to Informa, all necessary releases, rights, licenses and permissions from participants and owners of third-party content appearing in the Materials, and for the payment of all fees for the use of such Materials.
- While Informa will take reasonable care in relation to the reproduction of the Materials, Informa shall not in any event be responsible to the Presenting Company for any loss of data, omissions or other errors which may occur.
- All Materials are subject to approval and acceptance by Informa. Informa reserves the right to in its absolute discretion to reject any Materials at any time after receipt.
- The Presenting Company hereby grants to Informa a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty free license to reproduce, publish, display and otherwise use the Materials, in whole or in part, in connection with the Event (including promotion of the Event) and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, Informa excludes: (a) all indemnities, warranties, representations (whether express or implied); and (b) any actual or alleged indirect loss or consequential loss, any loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, loss of business revenue, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, or any other type of economic loss, suffered by you howsoever arising. If Informa is liable to you for any reason, Informa's total liability to you in relation to the Event (whether under these terms or conditions or otherwise) is limited to the amount of your fees received by Informa.
- Presenting Company hereby indemnifies Informa against any loss or damage in consequence of any breach or claimed breach of Presenting Company’s warranties herein. Presenting Company will release and hold Informa, its officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from and defend and indemnify them against all losses, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that they incur as the result of any action, claim, demand, or proceeding made or instituted on the basis that the Materials violate any of the foregoing rights.
- Informa reserves the right at any time and for any reason to make changes to the format, content and timings of the Event without liability.
- If Informa is delayed in or prevented from performing any of its obligations in these terms and conditions, by reason of any event or circumstance that is beyond the reasonable control of Informa, then such delay or non-performance shall not be deemed to be a breach and no loss or damage shall be claimed by the Presenting Company by reason thereof.
- These terms and conditions shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors, heirs, personal representatives, and assigns, except that the Presenting Company’s obligations may not be assigned without Informa’s prior written consent, and any assignment without such consent shall be null and void. Informa may assign, sublicense, subcontract or otherwise transfer their rights or obligations under these terms and conditions without the consent of the Presenting Company.
- Informa reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. However, you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.
- No person other than the Presenting Company and Informa shall have the right to enforce these terms and conditions without the prior written agreement of both parties.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Presenting Company submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Nothing herein shall prevent or restrict Informa from pursuing any action against the Presenting Company in any court of competent jurisdiction.