PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
There will be a variety of different transportation methods available during your trip. Munich is located in the South of Germany in the center of Europe with great connections both by train and plane.
TRANSPORTATION BY LOCATION
In keeping with our sustainability initiatives, we highly encourage you to make use of the different means of public transportation to get to and from the conference center.
TO AND FROM THE AIRPORT
For public transportation use the MVV App.
The East Entrance of the venue is located 42 km South of the Munich Airport. With one changeover, the venue can be reached in 45-70 minutes. Directly below the central area of the Munich Airport, you will find the suburban train (S-Bahn) station:
- S8 to Munich-Central Stadion and then U2 to Messestadt-Ost
- S1 to Munich-Feldmoching and then U2 to Messestadt Ost
The U2 subway line runs 7 days a week, from 04:00 in the morning to 01:00 at night. Between 06:00 and 20:00 trains run every 5 minutes.
Taxis at the airport are available directly in front of the airport’s terminals. It takes about 35 minutes
At the venue, you will find taxis in front of all entrances.
Airport <> Trade Fair: €85
TO AND FROM THE CENTRAL STATION
The U2 takes you from Central Station (Hauptbahnhof) directly to the venue.
A ride from Munich central station to the venue takes about 25 minutes.
You will find taxi stands outside the central station at any entrances.
Central Station <> Trade Fair: €39
- Shuttle buses for delegates staying in official conference hotels.
- You will receive information about departure times upon check-in at your hotel.
- From the Messe München to official conference hotels
- Monday | 17:30–21:30
- Tuesday | 17:30–18:30
- Shuttle buses to Tuesday's evening event
- 18:30–19:15 from event venue to evening event.
- Shuttle buses from Tuesday's evening event to conference hotels*
- NEW: Airport Shuttle on Wednesday
- 13:30–17:30 from Messe München to München Airport
*Our Official Conference Hotels: Maseven, H4, Hyperion, Hilton Garden Inn, Hotel Prinzregent, Hilton München City, Courtyard München City, Holiday Inn München City Centre, Holiday Inn Exp. München Messe, Gambino, Moxy