Certificate in Crew Manning
- Module 1 - Introduction to Crew Manning
- Module 2 - Understanding the Regulatory Framework for Manning
- Module 3 - The Manning Agent as a Recruiter: Attracting and Retaining Crew
- Module 4 - Training and Certification of Crew
- Module 5 - Competence Management and Assessment
- Module 6 - Building Successful Relations with Crew and Principals
What you'll learn
Crew retention is a top issue in shipping companies. Effective crew management is vital for shipping companies, and in today’s economy, effective manning will prove to be even more important. In order to create better working environments and keep your crew happier and safer, knowing the how-to's is essential.
This online course gives you the exact tools and knowledge for effective crew management, in just 12 short weeks.
Who is it for?
Those looking to improve their understanding of the recruitment, retention, automation and mental health of crew and become more confident in their approach to crew management.
Your Digital Badge
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy digital badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your award, demonstrated skills and what it took to obtain your certificate qualification.
Also, your digital badge allows you to get labor market insights data including job openings, salary ranges and selected top employers, and you can display the badge in your email signature, electronic copies of your resume and on social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
100% online – learn from wherever you are!
At Lloyd’s Maritime Academy, lifelong learning is a concept that we’re passionate about and for this reason, we make it as accessible and flexible for our students.
Online learning puts you in control of your learning – especially suitable for all of us in the maritime industry where we often spend time away from home. With our courses you are free to study when, where and how you choose, and in the style and the speed that is right for you. Early morning, in a work break, late at night - it is entirely up to you so you can fit your education around your work and/or family commitments.
So what’s stopping you? Get in touch today and find out how we can help provide you with a timely career boost.
Why choose Lloyd’s Maritime Academy
- Accessible – 24/7 availability from wherever you have an internet connection
- Flexible – take control of how, where and when to study, at a pace that's right for you
- Professional – industry leading course directors and tutors
- Quality – study the same course used by corporations for internal training
- Network – with tutors and like-minded professionals from around the world. Use our online tutorial forum to ask questions and share knowledge