Mark Your Calendar for Clinical Data Disclosure Europe 2024!
11 - 12 November, 2024,
Hybrid Event I Attend Live In-Person or Online
CHAMPIONING SUSTAINABILITY AT CLINICAL DATA DISCLOSURE EUROPE
At Clinical Data Disclosure Europe, we are committed to running events which are both environmentally sustainable and socially responsible. From the innovative ways we interact onsite, to the radical changes in the way we build our exhibition – here is a breakdown of how we are embedding sustainability in everything we do.
HOW ARE WE BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE EVENT AND HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Our event guide is delivered in a 100% digital format via our ConnectMe App. Look out for signs around the venue to download the App and take part in our Passport Program to visit exhibit booths and win prizes!
Lanyards and Badges
We will be using a TerraCycle Zero Waste Box to recycle used lanyards and badges after the event. Don’t forget to drop off your badge and lanyard off before you leave.
Our Global Learning Scholarship Program (GLSP) provides opportunities for scientists, researchers, pharmaceutical, and medical device professionals from low- and middle-income countries to access the latest ideas, science, technology and partnerships to make a positive impact on fighting global disease.
FASTERFORWARD TO ZERO
FasterForward is Clinical Data Disclosure Europe's approach to sustainability, moving faster to become a zero waste and net zero carbon business.
A series of activities and commitments carried out between 2020-2025 will ensure our events become ever more sustainable, delivering a truly positive impact to the markets we serve. We will also actively help our partners, customers and wider markets to achieve the same.Our FasterForward commitments include:
- Enable one million disconnected people to access networks and knowledge by 2025
- Become carbon neutral across our events by 2025
- Halve the waste generated through our events by 2025
- Embed sustainability inside 100% of our events by 2025
See the full list of commitments and find out more >>
HOW ARE WE BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE EVENT?
We believe a sustainable event focuses on three main aims...
We want Clinical Data Disclosure Europe to be run in a socially responsible manner. To do so, we are focusing on:
- Doing business safely and ethically
- Considering wellbeing and accessibility
- Creating a positive impact on our host cities and measuring our impacts
- Supporting sponsors and partners in donating to local and industry-related charities
Clinical Data Disclosure Europe will be run in an increasingly environmentally responsible manner, focusing on:
- Reducing carbon emissions
- Designing our events to eliminate waste
- Considering sustainability credentials for every item sourced for the event
Our aim is for Clinical Data Disclosure Europe to promote long-term sustainable development - in the way that we run the event but also in how it's implemented in the market as a whole. We are committing to:
- Using our content to support the sustainability of the bioprocessing industry
- Developing close partnerships with relevant charities, companies and associations and giving them a platform to promote their work in the field
- Facilitating discussions on pertinent topics including diversity & inclusion, gender balance, sustainability trends, the impact on the environment & more.