Clinical Data Disclosure, Transparency and Plain Language Summaries Virtual Conference Features & Benefits
Engage. Exchange. Collaborate.
Work Around Your Schedule With Live And On-Demand Access
Attend presentations live to ask questions to the speakers and panels for real-time feedback.
And, benefit from on-demand* viewing access for 30 days post-event, giving you the opportunity to catch up on sessions you missed.
*Excluding sessions limited to live viewings only. Subject to speaker permissions.
Interact With Your Clinical Data Community
- Time-critical insights without the need to travel
- Presentations, live panel discussions and Q&As
- Access to the clinical industry's leading experts and their insights - at the click of a button
- Interactive audience participation through polling
- One-to-one video networking
- Direct insights on new solutions and service providers
A PLACE TO BENCHMARK AND BE INSPIRED
- 18 hours of live and on-demand* sessions will be on offer
- 30 + top pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, regulator, patient group and other stakeholders’ speakers will share their insights
The 2021 virtual event will provide a platform for the large, mid-sized, and small pharma, specialty pharma, biotech, medical device, vendor companies, and academic research communities to ask questions in real-time to an expert speaker line up, exchange knowledge, share experiences and discover new ideas.
Bringing together professionals from across the globe, attendees can arrange one-to-one video meetings and form new connections with leading experts through interactive networking and panel discussions.
*Including all sessions that we were given permission to share
ENERGY SAVING TIPS
Here are some useful tips to reduce your energy usage throughout the virtual event:
- Reducing your screen brightness from 100% to 70% is hardly noticeable and can reduce energy consumption by 20%.
- Reducing cooling by 1°C can reduce energy use by up to 8%.
- Switch to energy saving mode on your computer or screen, or sit in areas with natural light.