Clinical Data Disclosure, Transparency and Plain Language Summaries Virtual Conference Features & Benefits
Engage. Exchange. Collaborate.
Take a Virtual Tour of Clinical Data Disclosure Event
Our best-in-class ConnectMe virtual event platform makes it easier than ever for you to access today's leading science, technologies and networking opportunities within the global clinical data community.
Whether you are participating as an attendee, sponsor, or speaker, our virtual events are designed with you in mind to meet the regulatory deadlines, master data sharing, and maintain patient privacy.
Work Around Your Schedule With Live And On-Demand Access
Attend presentations live to ask questions to the speakers and panels for real-time feedback.
And, benefit from on-demand* viewing access for 30 days post-event, giving you the opportunity to catch up on sessions you missed.
*Excluding sessions limited to live viewings only. Subject to speaker permissions.
Interact With Your Clinical Data Community
- Time-critical insights without the need to travel
- Presentations, live panel discussions and Q&As
- Access to the clinical industry's leading experts and their insights - at the click of a button
- Interactive audience participation through polling
- One-to-one video networking
- Direct insights on new solutions and service providers
A PLACE TO BENCHMARK AND BE INSPIRED
- 18 hours of live and on-demand* sessions will be on offer
- 30 + top pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, regulator, patient group and other stakeholders’ speakers will share their insights
The 2021 virtual event will provide a platform for the large, mid-sized, and small pharma, specialty pharma, biotech, medical device, vendor companies, and academic research communities to ask questions in real-time to an expert speaker line up, exchange knowledge, share experiences and discover new ideas.
Bringing together professionals from across the globe, attendees can arrange one-to-one video meetings and form new connections with leading experts through interactive networking and panel discussions.
*Including all sessions that we were given permission to share
ENERGY SAVING TIPS
Here are some useful tips to reduce your energy usage throughout the virtual event:
- Reducing your screen brightness from 100% to 70% is hardly noticeable and can reduce energy consumption by 20%.
- Reducing cooling by 1°C can reduce energy use by up to 8%.
- Switch to energy saving mode on your computer or screen, or sit in areas with natural light.