Why sponsor Finovate?
Meet and network
Meet 1000+ senior decision makers from banks and financial institutions from across the fintech ecosystem.
Trust us to guarantee face time with your prospects and fill your pipeline with leads.
Raise your brand profile and be seen at the leading European fintech conference.
Finovate provides the platform to highlight your brand, name, and logo to banking and FI decision makers.
Richer insights. Actionable leads.
Lead Insights is a new tool we offer you as a sponsor, to help transform your leads into customers. It combines rich data from across our events and digital campaigns and translates it into actionable insights for you.
Expand your event campaign
Your marketing efforts are not limited to the event dates. Expand your participation with pre-event and post-event marketing activity promoting your brand and expertise to more banks and financial institutions within Finovate’s database.
Grow your business
Finovate has been connecting leaders from banks and financial institutions with solutions providers for over 15 years. We are global and can support your business expansion across Europe, North America, Asia, Middle East, Africa and ROW.
What brings sponsors to Finovate?
FinovateEurope by the numbers
from banks and other financial institutions
attendees are C-level/heads of/directors/VPs
top banks & financial institutions represented
VCs & investors
Who will you meet?
Confirmed attendees include:
- Allica Bank | Chief Product Officer
- Ancoria Bank | Deputy CEO & COO
- AXA NEXT | Global Head of Open Innovation
- AXA Partners | Head of Digital
- Banca Sella | Head of Banking and Payments
- Bank of America | MD
- Barclays | Global Head – Digital Assets, Partnerships and Digital Security
- BNP Paribas | Digital COO
- BNP Paribas | Head of Cyber Risk Intelligence, Insider Technology Risk & Digital Asset Risk
- BUPA | Transformation and Digital Strategy Director
- Capital One | Chief Architect & Head of Product - UK
- Citi | Global Head of Digital Asset Product Risk
- Deutsche Bank | VP – Digital Futures
- Erste Bank Croatia | Head of Digital
- Eurobank | Head of Digital Engagement & Sales
- Euroclear | Group head of innovation
- European Merchant Bank | CEO
- Ghana International Bank | Head of Payments
- HSBC | Director of Open Banking
- HSBC | Chief Commercial Officer – Banking as a Service & Embedded Banking
- ING | Global Head of Strategy & Transformation
- JP Morgan | Managing Director, Global Head of FinTech and Innovation
- Liberty Insurance | Head of Digital (Europe)
- Lloyds Banking Group | Director of Business Architecture – Commercial
- Nationwide | Head of Innovation
- Natwest | Head of Innovation
- Nomo Bank | Chief Risk and Control Officer
- Rabobank | Global Head of Innovation, Markets
- RBS | Head of Digital, Innovation & Design
- Revolut | Head of Transaction Monitoring, AML & Fraud
- Santander | Head of Financial Crime Analytics
- Secure Trust Bank | Head of Payments and Cards
- Silicon Valley Bank | Head of Global Treasury & Payments Advisory - EMEA
- Standard Chartered | Executive Director, Regional Lead CCIB Data Initiatives
- Swedbank | Head of Private Strategy and Digital Transformation
- The Bank of New York Mellon | Digital Assets and Blockchain
- UBS | Global Head of TPRM Innovation
Be part of the no. 1 European financial & banking technology event
FinovateEurope is the place to raise your profile and connect with future customers through measurable ROI. Finovate enables sponsors to:
- Develop new business with banks and financial institutions
- Network with hard-to-access executives, and decision makers from banks and financial institutions
- Build a thought-leadership position in the banking and financial services space
- Increase brand awareness as a leading solution provider to banks and financial institutions
We developed more new business opportunities at Finovate than we did the entire quarter preceding the show.
We are committed to creating a more sustainable event and believe your sponsorship can too! While we encourage less material waste at events through our BETTER STANDS campaign, there are also sponsorship opportunities to align your brand with sustainable and social impact initiatives including:
- Sustainable water
- Eco-friendly bags
- Eco-friendly journals
- Carbon offsetting
- Renewable electricity
- Mangrove planting project
- Wellbeing & fitness activities
Contact the Sponsorship team to find out more!