What's Startup Booster?
Venture capital firms receive 1,000+ startup proposals per year. And they only select a few to finance annually. FinovateEurope's Startup Booster gives you a better chance of being one of them.
On March 15, hand-selected startups will have two hours to network with investors from across the UK and Europe. Two hours to pitch their innovation, discuss the direction of their business, and make an impact on VCs, angels, corporate venture studios, and accelerators.
Startup growth happens not just with connections, but with insights, too. So March 15 will kick off with stories from successful founders, investment insights, tips on how to land your first bank customer, and more.
Join us to give your startup a boost.
Opportunity & Eligibility
To determine eligibility for participation in the Startup Booster program for FinovateEurope 2023, please review the below requirements and submit the following form. We will follow up shortly.
Please note: Meeting this criteria does not guarantee your acceptance. Limited availability.
Eligibility & Cost
The Startup Booster program is limited to fintech and tech startups who are less than five years old and have raised, at most, Seed capital. Series A companies or beyond must purchase a full-priced ticket.
- Eligible: Less than five years old AND, at most, Friends & Family, Pre-Seed, or Seed funding raised (or no capital raised).
- Not eligible: Over five years old OR raised Series A or beyond .
Startup Booster includes the following:
- 2-hour investor networking reception (each startup will have a table + signage) (March 15)
- Specially curated startup content (March 15)
- All-event access at special discounted rate (£600 per ticket) (March 14-15)
- Startup profile on the event website & networking platform
- 3-minute pitch video and pitch deck (both provided by startup) shared with investor attendees and on the networking platform
- Event attendees with unlimited meetings and chat
- Breakfast, lunch and networking refreshments
FinovateEurope 2023 Program
As part of the Booster program, qualifying startups have these unique opportunities.
Investor Networking Reception
Raising funding now or in the near future?
Find the connections to move your company forward with two hours of networking with early-stage VCs, accelerators, corporate ventures, and angels from the UK and Europe. All startups will have a table to pitch, ask and answer questions, and make an impression.
We'll share your pitch video and deck with investors before the event so that you both get the most out of these one-to-one meetings.
You know your startup inside and out, but how can you get the word out to others? Participating companies are able to share their stories through a 3-minute pitch available to all event attendees (and promoted by Finovate). This is a great way for young companies to share what they’re working on with investors, financial institutions, and other innovators, without having to have a live demo of the product ready to show.
Not only is a solid 3-minute pitch crucial to selling your startup, distilling your knowledge into a clear, concise, and compelling message is also a valuable exercise in its own right. We provide guidance and best-practices to help make these videos impactful and engaging. Companies will be able to use these new skills to more effectively promote themselves going forward!
Over the past fifteen years, the Finovate community has grown to include thousands of founders, VCs, bank executives, and analysts. And we're tapping into it for FinovateEurope.
Hear from successful founders on scaling startups, bank execs on landing your first customer, analysts with investment insights, and other engaging sessions.
All the content. All the networking. All the connections.
The Startup Booster pass includes access to all aspects of the event over March 14-15 at the special rate of £600.
Here are some of the investors you'll meet:
- Lucile Beaume, Senior Analyst @ Breega
- Alokik Advani, Managing Partner @ Fidelity International Strategic Ventures
- Erik Mostenicky, VP @ Fidelity International Strategic Ventures
- Olly Betts, Fintech Sector Director @ Founders Factory
- Maren Bannon, Co-Founder & Managing Partner @ January Ventures
- Olga Shikhantsova, Partner @ Speedinvest
- Alistair Owen, Principal @ VentureFriends
Check back as more are added weekly!