What's Startup Booster?
Raising funding now or in the near future?
Venture capital firms receive 1,000+ startup proposals per year. And they only select a few to finance annually. FinovateEurope's Startup Booster gives you a better chance of being one of them.
Hand-selected startups will join an evening networking reception with early-stage VCs from across the UK and Europe. We'll share your company information with investors before the event so that you both get the most out of these one-to-one meetings.
Join us to give your startup a boost.
Opportunity & Eligibility
To determine eligibility for participation in the Startup Booster program for FinovateEurope, please review the below requirements and submit the following form. We will follow up shortly.
Please note: Meeting this criteria does not guarantee your acceptance. Acceptance is at Finovate's discretion. Limited availability.
Eligibility & Cost
The Startup Booster program is limited to fintech and tech startups who are less than 5 years old and have raised, at most, Seed capital. Series A companies or beyond must purchase a full-priced ticket.
- Eligible: Less than five years old AND, at most, Friends & Family, Pre-Seed, or Seed funding raised (or no capital raised).
- Not eligible: Over five years old OR raised Series A or beyond.
Startup Booster includes the following:
- Investor networking reception: Each startup will have a cocktail table + small signage on February 27, 2024 (Please note: In the application form, you must select "yes" to confirm your attendance at this reception.)
- All-event access over February 27-28, 2024, to content and expo at special discounted rate (£899 per ticket)
- Startup profile on the event website & networking platform
- Company profile and pitch deck shared with investor attendees before the networking reception
- Event attendees with unlimited meetings and chat
- Breakfast, lunch and networking refreshments
Here are some of the investors who attended FinovateEurope 2023:
- Rudolf Vrabel, Managing Director @ 365.Fintech
- Jay Wilson, Investment Director @ Albion VC
- George Emery, Non-US Head of Investor Relations & Capital Raising @ Anthemis Group
- Sophie Winwood, Principal @ Anthemis
- Johnnie Martin, Investor @ Augmentum
- Benedict Rocchio, Partner @ Baird Capital
- Mark Donnelly, Partner @ Baird Capital
- Lucile Beaume, Senior Analyst @ Breega
- Michael Wieser, Managing Partner @ BTOV Partners
- Endre Skolt, Founder & Owner @ Change Com
- Maria Markusjan @ Citi Ventures
- Luis Valdich, MD, Venture Investing @ Citi Ventures
- Guy Bentley, Investment Associate @ Crane Venture Partners
- Oscar Hoare, Principal @ Edenred Capital
- Francesca Cox, Investor @ Edenred Capital
- Virginia Bassano, VC Investor @ Eight Roads
- Barry Brennan, Partner @ Elkstone Ventures
- Anuj Bhardwaj, Investment Director @ Experian Ventures
- Alokik Advani, Managing Partner @ Fidelity International Strategic Ventures
- Erik Mostenicky, VP @ Fidelity International Strategic Ventures
- Olly Betts, Fintech Sector Director @ Founders Factory
- Alex Breeden, Investor @ FuelVentures
- Samuel Marchant, Investor @ Hambro Perks
- Amber Li, Managing Director @ Holistic Ventures
- Maren Bannon, Co-Founder & Managing Partner @ January Ventures
- Diego Camilleri, General Partner @ Lanai Partners
- Greg Debicki, Investment Partner @ MCI Capital
- Kanishk Walia, Partner @ Middlegame Ventures
- Alan Morgan, Co-Founder @ MMC
- Oliver Richards, Partner @ MMC
- Jonathan Hollis, Managing Partner @ Mountside Ventures
- Stella Buhalis, Investment Analyst @ Nauta Capital
- Natasha Jones, Fintech Investor @ Octopus Ventures
- Brandon Mhangami, Investor @ Octopus Ventures
- Vincent van Dugteren, Innovation Hub Manager @ Oikocredit International
- Chris Smith, Managing Partner @ Playfair Capital
- Samarth Shekhar, Regional Manager @ SixThirty Ventures
- Rachel Pavey, Investor @ Speedinvest
- Elena Klijn, Investment Associate @ Superseed Ventures
- Ferdinand Reynolds, Senior Associate @ Superseed Ventures
- Kevin Seebacher, Investment Manager @ Uniqa Ventures
- Alistair Owen, Principal @ VentureFriends
2023 Startup Booster
Take a look at the companies selected for FinovateEurope 2023.