Startup Booster Program
Insights and connections to give startups a boost
What to expect:
Participants experience dedicated programming for early-stage companies, in addition to powerful networking opportunities.
Startup Booster registration includes:
- Access to Startup Booster workshops and specifically-designed startup sessions
- Access to the Startup Booster speed-networking session
- Access to our app and meeting platform to see who’s attending and schedule 1-to-1 meetings with them
- Access to both days of FinovateEurope and all 5 stages on 11 Feb, Industry Day
- Continuing startup education after the event through the Finovate Startup Booster Webinar program
- Logo recognition on the event website as a Startup Booster participant
- Discounted registration fee of £495 for all three days (face value of £2,190)
How do I participate?
The Finovate Startup Booster program is open to all fintech startups who are less than 5 years old that have raised less than $5M USD. To participate, please fill out the form here, and we will get back to you shortly. See you in Berlin!
Interested in speaking or sponsoring the Startup Booster program?
Do you love startups as much as we do? We have a limited number of opportunities to participate as a speaker, mentor, or sponsor in the Startup Booster program.
2020 Startup Booster Program
Startups already accepted into the program include: