Why the Finovate audience is unique
Meet people that matter to you.
At FinovateFall you only meet people who matter.
We’ve built our events around and for:
- senior innovators leading the fintech revolution
- senior decision-makers from leading financial institutions
- senior investors from VC firms looking for their next opportunity.
Quality. Not just quantity.
Finovate audiences are unlike those at a lot of fintech events where the apparently high attendee numbers are padded by junior staff and others with limited influence on the direction of their business.
Those high numbers may look impressive, but it makes it much more challenging to find people you really want to speak with.
And if you do find someone interesting, you’ll have to compete with thousands of others for their time and attention.
Your time is precious. Don't waste it.
Don’t waste your time working out who the right people are for you to meet.
Come to FinovateFall to talk with the senior-level decision-makers who can actually move the needle for you and your company.
Who will be in attendance?
We are happy to announce that all 20 of the top US banks will be in attendance this year.
Here's a snapshot of some attendees already registered for FinovateFall Digital 2020:
- AVP, Digital Products | Tinker Federal Credit Union
- CEO | Arable Ventures
- CEO and MD | EGBank
- CFI Operations Specialist | Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Chief Digital Officer | Truliant Federal Credit Union
- Chief Information Officer | Northern Trust
- CIO | Centier Bank
- COO UHNW | Credit Suisse
- CTO | Citizens Bank & Trust
- Director of Innovation | USAA
- Director, Innovation & Fintech | Digital Bank Latam
- Director, IT | UBS
- EVP, Head of Model Risk Management | HSBC
- Founder, CEO | Bank Novo
- GM Digital Channels | ANZ Banking Group
- Head of Innovation | City National Bank
- Head of Retail Offer Strategy | Vanguard
- Head, Customer Segments | Bank of Montreal
- Manager, Fintech | Deloitte
- Managing Director | Barclays
- Managing Director | CMFG Ventures
- Managing Director | Evolve Capital Partners
- Managing Director | Monroe Capital
- Managing Director, Digital Innovation | BNP Paribas
- President & CEO | Pen Air Federal Credit Union
- President, CEO | Alliant Credit Union
- Senior Product Designer | Fannie Mae
- Sr Director, Payments Product Management | TIAA
- SVP | AllianceBernstein
- SVP | BNY Mellon
- SVP | Citi
- SVP | Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- SVP | Huntington National Bank
- SVP | PNC
- SVP | Wells Fargo
- SVP, Digital Payments | Bank of America
- VP Financial Crime Analytics | Deutsche Bank
- VP Strategic Partnerships & Technology | Radius Bank
- VP, Big Data | ADP
- VP, Digital Products | Peoples United Bank
- VP, Digital Strategy and FinTech | JP Morgan
- VP, Global Head of Operational Transfer | Goldman Sachs
- VP, Operations | Prudential
- VP, Strategy & Innovation | TD Bank
Organizations that attended FinovateFall 2019 included:
Who attends Finovate?
For more than 10 years, Finovate has attracted the best and brightest both on stage and in the audience:
- Decision-makers from across the financial services spectrum including banks, brokerages, card issuers, payment providers, investment companies, insurance providers and everything in between
- Execs and founders of fintech and general technology companies
- VC, corporate, private equity and angel investors interested in funding fintech companies
- Influential research analysts, press and consultants from large financial services practices
- Leading government, regulator, and industry association representatives focused on the emerging fintech sector