Why the Finovate audience is unique
Meet people that matter to you.
At FinovateFall you only meet people who matter.
We’ve built our events around and for:
- senior innovators leading the fintech revolution
- senior decision-makers from leading financial institutions
- senior investors from VC firms looking for their next opportunity.
Quality. Not just quantity.
Finovate audiences are unlike those at a lot of fintech events where the apparently high attendee numbers are padded by junior staff and others with limited influence on the direction of their business.
Those high numbers may look impressive, but it makes it much more challenging to find people you really want to speak with.
And if you do find someone interesting, you’ll have to compete with thousands of others for their time and attention.
Your time is precious. Don't waste it.
Don’t waste your time working out who the right people are for you to meet.
Come to FinovateFall to talk with the senior-level decision-makers who can actually move the needle for you and your company.
Who attended in 2022?
Here's a snapshot of some attendees at FinovateFall 2022. All of top 10 US banks were in attendance!
- 1843 Capital | Partner
- 4Front Credit Union | SVP IT & Innovation
- ADP | VP Big Data
- Affinity Credit Union | Chief Information Officer
- Amazon | Conversational AI Partnerships Lead
- American National Bank of Texas | CTO
- Amex Ventures | Managing Director
- Aperture Venture Capital | Managing Partner
- Apple Bank | VP, ISO
- Arsenal Credit Union | President & CEO
- Bank of America | SVP – Product Management, Retail and Small Business Banking
- Bank of the Southwest | President
- Bank OZK | Chief Retail Banking Officer
- Blue Ridge Bank | Chief Experience Officer
- BNP Paribas | Head of Transformation
- BNY Mellon | COO
- California Credit Union | SVP, Chief Innovation Officer
- California First National Bank | EVP, CIO
- Capital One | VP- CX and Operations- Card Partnerships
- Charles Schwab | Innovation Strategist
- Chartway Federal Credit Union | Chief Information & Strategy Officer
- Citi | Vice President
- Citi Ventures | Managing Director
- Citizens Bank & Trust | CTO
- European Merchant Bank | CEO
- Farm Credit Services of America | EVP, Chief Strategy Officer
- Federal Reserve System | Assistant Vice President & Deputy Head of Product Development, FedNowSM Service
- Goldman Sachs | VP, Consumer and Wealth Management Strategy
- ICBA Bancard | President & CEO
- JP Morgan Chase | Executive Director
- Mastercard | EVP, Global Open Banking Engagement
- Morgan Stanley | Managing Director
- Old Missouri Bank | Chief Operating Officer
- PNC Bank | Head of Digital Credit Card Servicing
- Reading Cooperative Bank | CEO
- Royal Bank of Canada | Managing Director, Global Head Corporate Development
- SkyOne Federal Credit Union | CTO
- Truist Ventures | SVP & Head of Strategic Investment Initiative
- US Bank | SVP, Head of Digital Sales Experience
- USAA | Executive Director
- Wells Fargo | Managing Director
Business Development Manager
Relevant event that exceeded my expectations for meeting current and prospective customers.
Who attends Finovate?
For more than 10 years, Finovate has attracted the best and brightest both on stage and in the audience:
- 50% are senior decision makers from financial institutions...banks, digital banks, brokerages, card issuers, payment providers, investment companies and insurance firms. And VC, corporate, private equity and angel investors interested in funding fintech companies.
- Execs and founders of fintech and general technology companies.
- Influential research analysts, press and consultants from large financial services practices.
- Leading government, regulator, and industry association representatives focused on the emerging fintech sector.
Attendee seniority breakdown:
ATTENDEE REGION BREAKDOWN:
Who attended FinovateFall 2021?
Here's a snapshot of some attendees who joined us for FinovateFall 2021:
- ADP - VP Big Data
- American Bankers Association - Managing SVP
- Arsenal Credit Union - President & CEO
- Bain Capital Partners - Partner
- Bank of America – SVP
- Bank of the Rockies – CIO
- Barclays - Head of Digital Strategy
- Bay Federal Credit Union - CTO
- BMO Financial Group – Director, Digital Product Development
- BMW Bank of North America – Chief Credit Officer
- BNY Mellon – VP, Global Corporate Strategy
- California Bank of Commerce - SVP Sr Product Management
- California Credit Union - SVP, Chief Innovation Officer
- Capital One – Director, Financial Institutions Group
- Citi – SVP
- Citizens Bank of Edmond - CEO
- Current - CTO
- Deloitte - Manager, Fintech
- Fannie Mae - Senior Product Designer
- FDIC - Senior Compliance Examiner
- Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta - Director, Innovation
- Fitch Ventures – Managing Director
- Goldman Sachs – VP
- HSBC – SVP
- Huntington National Bank - SVP
- ICBA Bancard - President & CEO
- JP Morgan Chase – Executive Director
- Mendon Venture Partners – Managing Partner
- MidFlorida Credit Union - CIO
- MyPoint Credit Union – CIO
- N26 - General Manager
- PayPal Ventures - Operating Partner
- Point72 Ventures – VP, Fintech Ventures
- TD Bank Group - Sr Mgr, Cons Trends & Mkt Innov
- TIAA Bank – SVP, Head of Strategy
- UBS – Executive Director, Head of Digital Factory
- USAA - Director of Innovation
- Veritran LLC - Head of Americas
- Varo Bank - COO
- Washington Trust Bank - CIO
- Wells Fargo – SVP
- Wescom Central Credit Union - VP, Digital Channels