Finovate's mission is to cut to the core of innovation. We do the legwork for you by reviewing hundreds of services and solutions from across the fintech spectrum, then distilling them into two days of demos featuring exciting technology with real-world applications.
60+ companies showcase their latest financial services technology in live demos from the mainstage. Why a demo and not a pitch? Because that's the best way to understand if the technology is the right fit for your organization and how it might benefit you.
After seeing the companies on stage, meet them at their booth in the exhibition area for deeper dives into their business and innovation plans and what they're looking for at Finovate this year.
2019 Demo Companies
Whether new or known to you, they bring terrific diversity to an already impressive group. Some fun facts about the 2019 roster:
- 13 countries present: Argentina, Canada, Costa Rica, India, Israel, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and United States.
- 20 states crisscrossing the US represented: California to North Carolina, Oregon to Florida, and Texas to Massachusetts.
- 65% demoing at Finovate for the first time and 85% new to demoing in New York.
- 55% seed or early-stage startups and 65% company or product debuts.
- Fintech themes from A to Z: AI, business intelligence, chatbots, digital banking, employee benefits, financial planning, insurance, lending, payments, risk management, security, wealth management, and more.
Click on the logos to find out more about each company. And click here to learn more about how their technology can help you spot opportunities for growth in your organization and run with that potential.
BEST OF SHOW DEMOS
At every Finovate conference, the audience chooses the companies that win "Best of Show" -- a handful of companies who made an outstanding impression with their demo.
Winners from FinovateFall 2018 included Banzai, Bond.ai, Bumped, Golden and Meniga.
Since winning Best of Show at FinovateFall 2013, TipRanks has seen an exponential growth. Uri Gruenbaum, CEO and Co-Founder of TipRanks talks about their journey, how Best of Show separated them from the pack, and how Finovate positioned them as a leading fintech.