20 - 21 October 2021 | Live virtual sessions 26-27 October|The Grimaldi Forum, Monaco | CEST/UTC+2
Investment. Sustainability. Distribution. Operations.
The world's #1 global investment management event.
The #1 meeting place for the investment management community
One ticket = four events
FundForum International sits at the heart of the IM|Power platform, providing a wide-scale view on the pertinent topics affecting the entire investment management industry:
- FundForum International - the latest in fund distribution and operations in this increasingly digitised and regulated world
- The Sustainability & Impact Investor Forum - bringing ESG and sustainability to the heart of the agenda
- IM|Power Leaders - the best line-up of industry CEOs
- Inside ETFs Europe - explore investment trends with the European ETF community including ESG, thematics, bonds and more
All this for the price of a single ticket.
Trending topics tackled by leading CEOs
A new-look FundForum International agenda brings together world-leading speakers including CEOs, business leaders and innovators to tackle macro trends and share their unique top-level insight.
Discover the latest trends impacting the industry from:
- the changing infrastructure of investment management and client appetite
- data and digitisation of distribution
- investment opportunities in alternatives and passive markets
- the future of asset management within the needs of the wider economy
Confirmed speakers on the agenda so far include Universal Investment, CCLA, INDEFI, Invesco, Carnegie Fund Services, Ninety One, Unicredit, Danske Bank & more...
Network like never before
It's been to difficult make meaningful professional connections in the last 18 months which is why networking is at the heart of the agenda.
Enjoy extended coffee and lunch breaks, facilitated breakfast meetings, special breakout areas, cocktail receptions and all the hospitality Monaco has to offer after-hours.
Who will you meet?
FundForum International consistently welcomes the world's leading fund buyers, asset owners, institutional investors, wholesale wealth managers, family offices and asset and investment managers to network and share best practices with their peers. Join 800+ of the most senior professionals including 350+ asset managers and 250+ fund buyers.
A snapshot of companies signed up to attend in 2021 include: Santander, HSBC, Schroders Personal Wealth, Westminster Wealth Management, Stamford Associates, AXA Willis, Bank Lombard Odier, Towers Watson, FS Associates & more.
When you arrive at the event, you’ll need to provide proof that you are either:
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 according to your national vaccine programme – both vaccinations must have been administered 14 days prior. In case of Janssens, this must have been administered 28 days prior to arrival.
- OR proof of a negative PCR or antigenic test. Submission of a negative test within 72 hours of arrival
- OR medical certificate attesting you are recovered from COVID-19. Certificate gathered following a positive result to a PCR test done more than 11 days and less than 6 months before.
In addition to the above, you will also be required to show photographic ID on arrival at the event.
The latest speakers confirmed to take to the stage...
Going further with FundForum International in 2021
Fund buyers attend free
FundForum International consistently welcomes the world's leading fund buyers to enjoy exclusive networking and education opportunities.
Join the event in Monaco this October to meet and connect with 300 of the largest fund buyers, asset owners, institutional investors, wholesale wealth managers, ETF buyers, insurers and family offices with attendance available for free.
Attend virtually with ConnectMe
We can't wait to welcome the investment management community back to Monaco in October, but we're aware that some people may be unable to make the journey.
Our new virtual attendance option makes sure as many people as possible can enjoy content & networking opportunities. From wherever they are in the world.
Note all in-person event attendees get access to the video content too. So you can catch-up on anything you missed during the event at your leisure afterwards!
What can you expect from FundForum International 2021?
Get ready to reconnect face-to-face!
Reconnect face-to-face in Monaco
senior professionals attending in person
asset, investment and wealth managers
fund buyers, asset owners & institutional investors
Go further in 2021
Sponsor FundForum International in Monaco this October and connect with 800+ leading investment professionals including 250+ fund buyers and asset owners.
Take advantage of the opportunity to reconnect in-person by leading the conversation on stage, hosting a networking event or expose your brand through exhibit hall opportunities.
To find out more, contact James Roberts at email@example.com or call +44 (0)2080 520 422.
Enhance your experience
The ConnectMe app helps you make the most out of your time at the event. Watch the video to find out more.
- View the agenda and set reminders for your must-attend sessions
- Take part in polls and interactive Q&As with speakers
- See who else is at the event, add new contacts and grow your network
- Schedule live and virtual meetings
- Scan QR codes to collect information from our sponsors and partners and store it easily in your virtual delegate bag
Discover the steps being taken to run FundForum International as sustainably and socially responsible as possible including:
- FasterForward to zero - Informa's commitment to net zero carbon
- Reducing carbon emissions
- Dedicated content on sustainability & impact in investment management
- Wellbeing and accessibility
FundForum digital community
Keep up with the latest in investment management from our global network of experts all year round
FundForum content home
Discover exclusive thought leadership from experts in investment and fund management.
Be first to know and understand the future of asset management.
Don't miss our quarterly eMagazines; featuring specialist articles and interviews only available to members of the investment management community.
FundForum's YouTube channel
Visit the official YouTube channel of the brand to keep up-to-date with the latest interviews, session recordings, expert insights and more video content.
Get the latest event updates
20 - 21 October 2021 | Live virtual sessions 26-27 October
The Grimaldi Forum,
Monaco | CEST/UTC+2