05 October - 07 October 2020
Attend in Monaco or join online
Distribution. Investment. Operations.
The world's #1 global investment management event
Attend in person or online with an IM|Power pass
Why FundForum International?
Connect with senior decision makers, innovators and investors in Monaco or opt to join online. Part of the IM|Power platform for 2020.
The world has embraced technology to maintain close connections with friends, family, peers and colleagues. But the desire to meet in person is as strong as ever.
With additional health & safety measures in place, FundForum International is the first real opportunity for the investment management industry to come together in person and begin working through the challenges bought to the fore in 2020.
Join the community in Monaco to experience an exclusive, senior gathering of the top professionals with more focused opportunities to learn and connect.
Part of IM|Power
Booking a pass to the physical event in Monaco means you get full access to IM|Power, a unique global platform of events taking place from 5-16 October. Online only passes to IM|Power are also available.
IM|Power is made up of:
- World-leading physical events (also accessible online): FundForum International, IM|Power Leaders, FundForum Asia
- Fantastic online only events: Alts Invest, Inside ETFs Europe, Digital Wealth 2020 and the Sustainability & Impact Investor Forum
- Two weeks of world-leading content available live and on-demand
- 350+ expert speakers from the industry and beyond
- Unique opportunities to connect with 2,000+ senior professionals in person and online
Trending topics tackled by leading CEOs
FundForum International brings together leading CEOs, from the industry and beyond, to tackle macro trends and share top-level insight. Helping to build a future-thinking industry that will last.
Including topics such as:
- Building an industry relevant to the post Covid-19 world
- Increasing the democratisation and scope of wealth management
- Fast tracking innovation in technology
- Wealth creation to wealth distribution - the opportunities for innovative asset managers
Connect and network: two for one
The 2020 event presents more opportunities than ever to network with senior professionals from the global industry:
- In person - attend in Monaco and experience an exclusive, senior gathering of wealth and investment management professionals
- Online - use the virtual platform to pre-schedule meetings with 2,000+ attendees, arrange one-to-one video meetings or group chats and extend the conversations you'd usually have in person
Already confirmed to attend include: Affinity Private Wealth, Allan Gray, Ashmore, Boulter Bowen Wealthcare, Citi Private Bank, Emirates NBD, FS Associates, HSBC Private Banking, Johnson & Johnson, LGIM, Redington, Santander Private Banking & more!
What attracts senior fund buyers, allocators and asset owners to FundForum International?
Fund buyers will enjoy more practical sessions than ever before.
Including a new power-hour format where leading asset managers will present the rationale behind their fund, a focus on fund selection and analysis; and how to deliver more value for investors.
Invitation-only sessions to be announced soon with the dual option of attending in Monaco or joining online.
The digital event experience
You know what to expect from the event in Monaco but what will FundForum International look like online?
Discover our digital event guide to go behind the scenes on our unique event platform.
Stream content, pre-schedule meetings, view the delegate list and visit virtual exhibition stands.
Who will you hear from?
Get a snapshot of the expert speakers taking to the stage - either in Monaco or joining virtually.
The world of IM|Power: a global community
Stand out in Monaco
We'll provide you with the platform to connect in-person with a curated gathering of leading investment professionals.
Plus, sponsor FundForum International in 2020 and reap the benefits of an extended digital presence as part of the IM|Power movement.
To find out more, contact James Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7017 7944.
Get the latest event updates
YEAR ROUND CONTENT FROM THE FUNDFORUM CONTENT HOME
Discover new insights, interviews and articles from our global network of investment management experts.
Fund management training
Face-to-face, digital and bespoke in-company courses
FundForum's learning partner, IFF, offers two, three and five day courses in London, virtual classroom courses, a postgraduate certificate distance learning programme and unique learning solutions tailored to your business needs.
CERTIFIED BY THE CPD CERTIFICATION SERVICE
FundForum International is now a CPD certified event.
Delegate attendees will receive a CPD certificate after attending the event. For further information on CPD accreditation please visit: www.cpduk.co.uk