Exhibitor and Sponsor Kit
In light of ongoing developments with COVID-19, this year's Hub & SPP Model Optimization will now be delivered as a 100% virtual event. As a sponsor/exhibitor on this year's program, our number one priority is to deliver you an outstanding virtual experience, resulting in more opportunities for networking, brand visibility and lead generation than ever before.
If you have any questions, please contact the Operations Coordinator - Kerianne Girard
Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. I look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
Company Profile Hub: Extended to February 19th
Please prepare the following information:
- Company name
- Company hometown (City & State)
- Company description (500 characters max with spaces)
- Company logo (400 pixels wide minimum with transparent background)
- Company website URL
- 'Contact us' email address
- Up to 6 web links with titles. For example, a link to your product page could be "Learn more about our XYZ products" and then a direct URL to that page on the exhibitor website
- Video: Provide a link to 1 hosted video
- Images: Provide up to 6 images (PNG or JPEG, at web resolution preferred)
Please email Kerianne Girard at Kerianne.Girard@informa.com with the above information by the deadline.
Pass Registration: Extended to February 19th
Please refer to your contract for how many passes you have been allocated.
- Delegate passes will need to be registered via the online portal. Please get in contact if you have any queries regarding pass registration.
- Speaker passes will automatically be registered, so please do not use your allocation to register speakers. Any queries, please email Kerianne Girard - Kerianne.Girard@informa.com.
Sponsor Passport Program
We are running the Sponsor Passport Program to help drive traffic to your booth. Daily email notifications will be sent out to delegates reminding them to visit your booth and to answer questions for the prize draw. Each sponsoring company is asked to offer a prize giveaway as part of this campaign.
Please send the following information to Kerianne Girard at Kerianne.Girard@informa.com by February 22nd.
- Two questions for the prize draw
- A description of your prize giveaway
At the end of the conference a winner will be picked and details will be provided for you to send the prize. In the current climate and in efforts to produce a more sustainable conference, we recommend you provide an e-voucher.
Our virtual platform makes networking easier than ever. Starting 1 week before the event, all registered sponsors attendees are able to:
- View the full attendee list
- Pre-schedule meetings
- Host meetings in your own virtual chatroom for up to 25 attendees
- Build connections with full video, audio, text and screen share capabilities in your chatroom
Note: Any colleagues who register for the free virtual exhibition visitor pass online will not have access to these premium features.
Sustainable Digital Event Tips
Take a look at some tips from Informa Connect on having a Safe and Sustainable Digital Event below. Highlights include:
- Employee Wellness
- Uploading Resources