Sustainability & Wellness
Here you can read about all our sustainability, wellness and AllSecure initiatives for Hub & SPP Model Optimization, including safety measures, energy tips, fitness activities and heathy recipes to consider.
Hub & SPP Model Optimization will be organised in accordance with Informa’s AllSecure health and safety standard. As the world’s leading events’ organiser, Informa has developed a detailed set of enhanced measures to provide the highest levels of hygiene and safety at its events, providing everyone with reassurance and confidence they are participating in a safe and controlled environment.
Placing your safety at the heart of our events
When you join our event, you can expect to see that health and safety is a priority, and that a range of measures are in place to ensure everyone involved is able to enjoy a safe, hygienic, productive and high-quality organised event experience.
All Informa events will be run according to official government and local authority guidance in the first instance, as well as any venue or location-specific regulations. In addition, all Informa events will follow the ten Informa AllSecure priority commitments. Wherever applicable and possible, our events will also apply the fuller range of standards and guidelines described in the Informa AllSecure guidebook.
Please see below some useful tips to reduce your energy usage throughout the event:
- Reducing your screen brightness from 100% to 70% is hardly noticeable and can reduce energy consumption by 20%.
- Reducing cooling by 1°C can reduce energy use by up to 8%.
- Switch to energy saving mode on your computer or screen, or sit in areas with natural light.
Fitness and Wellness
Rise and shine each morning with Hub & SPP Model Optimization by participating in a wellness activity before the start of the day's sessions. Enjoy some stretching with yoga instructors, or mindfulness meditation to start the day off right.
During the event, take regular breaks from your screen with time set aside for important wellness activities, such as:
- Hydration Breaks -- Did you know that a glass of water can increase focus by as much as 30%?
- Healthy Snack Breaks -- Food is fuel! Keep your mind energized with a healthy snack.
- Stretch & Movement Breaks -- Give your seat a break! Take a few mins to stand, stretch, and move around.
- Fresh Air Breaks -- Even a few minutes of fresh air and sunlight can boost productivity and concentration.
Check out some of our favorite wholesome recipes to keep you energized during the conference!