Register your interest for our upcoming intake
Develop an in-depth and practical understanding of cross-border taxation
Aimed at inhouse tax and cross-border specialists from multinational companies, tax practitioners in private practice and revenue authorities.
PG Diploma in International Taxation
- Module 1 - Principles of International Taxation (30 credits)
- Module 2 - Jurisdiction of Taxation (30 credits)
- Module 3 - Transfer Pricing & Anti Avoidance (30 credits)
- Module 4 - Treaties & Emerging Issues (30 credits)
What you'll learn
- Expand your skills and gain knowledge in an area of considerable commercial interest which will enhance your employability potential in this area
- Develop an in-depth and practical understanding of Cross Border taxation
- Examine the latest policy developments and tax treatment of complex cross-border transactions that organisations need to deal with in an increasingly demanding regulatory environment
- Undertake a flexible, alternative study solution to a traditional on campus programme, tailor-made for working professionals and studied 100% ONLINE
- Improve your career prospects by gaining a high-level qualification without compromising your work commitments and gain the professional skills and practical experience that businesses are looking for today
How you'll learn
- This is a distance learning course and all notes and lecture material will be made available via the internet through the Informa Connect virtual learning platform.
- Pre-recorded lectures will be conducted on the internet via our online classroom every week, followed a week later by a live online tutorial in a fully interactive classroom to give students the opportunity to ask questions.
There are three books which you will need as part of the course, and electronic versions of these books will be available for you through the Informa Connect Virtual Learning Platform:
- International Tax Primer (3rd Ed) – Brian Arnold
- OECD Model Tax Convention on Income and on Capital: Condensed Version 2017 (available online)
- UN Model Double Taxation Convention
You will also be given access to selected online resources and you will also have access to a database of tax research material.
The course has its own secure website where the content can be viewed entirely online. This site offers you the option of viewing and accessing your course online and downloading and printing the materials at any location that has internet access. The site also offers access to:
- student discussion forum
- useful links
Content and teaching by IITF and awarded by Middlesex University London
International Institute for Tax & Finance
The International Institute for Tax & Finance (IITF) specialises in post graduate courses in fields of cross-border taxation. The IITF started in 2005 as a small short course training institution, but in 2008 took the move to partner with international universities offering full post graduate qualifications.
About Middlesex University
- Top Modern University in the UK (Times Higher Young University Rankings)
- Top 10 Transnational University in the world (HESA 2018)
- Silver Teaching Excellence Framework Award (TEF) for high quality teaching
Empowering you to achieve your LLM or Master's Degree from anywhere in the world!
Looking for a world renowned Digital Learning programme?
Boost your CV or gain a qualification in the Legal, Finance, Security, Terrorism or Maritime sectors with one of our Academic Programmes - 100% Online!
Why Choose Informa Connect Digital Learning
- Accessible – 24/7 availability from wherever you have an internet connection
- Flexible – take control of where, when, how and the rate at which you study
- Professional – industry leading course directors and tutors
- Quality – study the same course used by corporations for internal training
- Network – connect with tutors and like-minded professionals from around the world. Use our online tutorial forum to ask questions, discuss and share knowledge
- Cost-Effective – save money with no additional travel or accommodation costs