PGDip International Taxation - What you will Study
This award builds on the key areas of Jurisdiction of Tax, Double Tax and Transfer Pricing.
This award consists of 2 stages. For the Postgraduate Diploma award both stages must be completed consisting of 120 credits in total.
Stages 1 and 2
- Each stage will contain two modules, with 30 credits awarded per module.
- The learning will address important issues within the sector, drawing on key points, to ensure you gain a thorough understanding of the topics.
- Students must complete and successfully pass the assigned programme work assessments and the final exam at the end of each stage to claim their award.
- Pre-recorded academic lectures will be released each week, accompanied with the prescribed reading, any additional reading and/or research, as required. Directed reading will relate to provided case law, and will also include reading from legislation, books, articles, academic and professional journals.
- The learning from the lectures will be emphasised with an array of case studies, practice examples and resources, to challenge thinking in a practical context. Engaging activities on the discussion forum, the use of quizzes, polls and other forum built-in activity will further validate the learning objectives.
- Each main topic will end with a live-online tutorial, conducted by the lecturers. The tutorials are designed to be interactive, providing students with the opportunity to ask questions and to consider issues from different perspectives.
Stage 1 and 2
The assessment scheme for each module shall consist of the following:
- Coursework Assessment 1 (20 Marks)
- Coursework Assessment 2 (20 marks)
- Final Assignment (60 Marks)