Fees for the programme
The fee including programme materials, access to the VLE online system, WEBEX and examinations is:
- Postgraduate Certificate GBP £3,000 or USD $3,750 + VAT if applicable
- Postgraduate Certificate African Region Discount (20% off) - GBP £2,400 or USD $3,000 + VAT if applicable
- Postgraduate Diploma GBP £6,000 or USD $7,500 + VAT if applicable
- Postgraduate Diploma African Region Discount (20% off) - GBP £4,800 or USD $6,000 + VAT if applicable
- Masters GBP £9,000 or USD $11,250 + VAT if applicable
- Masters African Region Discount (20% off) - GBP £7,200 or USD $9,000 + VAT if applicable
We consider applications on their individual merits and circumstances. However, as a guide, the elements we consider when assessing the suitability of an applicant are:
- An undergraduate degree in Law, Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Applications may also be accepted by candidates who have achieved a comparative academic level through their work experience – full details of which should be supplied in your personal statement and reference.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a requirement for entry to the programme and evidence may need to be provided. Where English is a second language you will be required to demonstrate a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or a TOEFL score of 575 or have successfully completed an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification at a recognised institution where the medium of tuition and assessment was entirely in English (proof must be provided).