Delivered as a Hybrid Event September 21-24, 2021
In-Person September 21-22 | Virtual September 23-24,
Reimagining the Meeting Experience
Pharma Forum is the largest, most influential annual forum dedicated to uniting life sciences meeting and event professionals to navigate the future of medical meetings and serves as the ideal platform to address compliance implications for virtual interactions, the need for flexibility in contracting and re-entry strategies for face-to-face live and hybrid events.
The theme of Pharma Forum Fall 2021 Hybrid reflects the resilience of the Meetings & Events Community and their determination to...
EMBRACE Reentry to Live Events
REALIGN Resources & Partnerships for the Future of Medical Meetings
EXPAND Sustainability & Inclusivity in Medical Meetings
- Surviving and Thriving in the Evolution of the Meeting Planners Profession – Achieving Work/Life Balance
- Hotelier and Planner Insights on Planning and Executing Live/Hybrid Events
- Re-Engineering Your Supplier Partnerships
- Contracting Insights Moving Forward
- Explore the impact of SUSTAINABILITY, COMPLIANCE AND POST PANDEMIC PROTOCOLS ON THE FUTURE OF MEDICAL MEETINGS
What to Expect for Fall 2021
To ensure the health and safety of our attendees, and in accordance to our Informa AllSecure Commitments and Standards, Pharma Forum Fall will take place as a hybrid event, and the in-person portion, taking place September 21-22, 2021 in Boston, MA, will be held at a reduced capacity.
We understand many companies still have travel bans in place and there are varying levels of comfort when it comes to traveling. This is why we're offering an All Access Pass and a Virtual-Only Pass.
Both registration options are complimentary through Friday, August 6, 2021 for Corporate, Third-Party and Association Planners who commit to a minimum of 8 appointments.
✚ IN-PERSON EXPERIENCE
September 21-22 | Boston, MA
The in-person component is a part of Biotech Week Boston and will include Keynotes, the VIP Planner Summit, Networking Events and Activities, the Trailblazer Awards, a Reimagined Exhibit Hall and more; but most importantly, it will be face-2-face! It also includes full access to the virtual experience.
- Impactful Keynote Presentations:
Get re-inspired and reinvigorated with captivating, high-profile speakers driving the dialogue
- Face-to-Face Engagement:
Forge relationships with professionals in all stages of their career and expertise, taking the conversation beyond the stage to expand on talking points, connect and brainstorm new ideas
- Renowned Trailblazer Awards Ceremony:
Honoring individuals in the meetings community who have shown impeccable innovation, collaboration mastery and passionate leadership
- Reimagined Exhibit Hall:
Get business done by meeting with suppliers in our reimagined exhibit hall, adhering to the strictest health and safety protocols under Marriott International's Connect with Confidence initiative
🖧 VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE
September 23 - 24 | Virtual Format
- All-In-One Platform
- Designed to replicate the in-person attendee and exhibitor experience, with advanced technological capabilities
- Live broadcasted sessions on our global focused one-day virtual program on September 23
- Please note this will broadcast in Central European Summer Time (CEST) and available in the on-demand library the following week
- Access to sessions recorded during the in-person event, including a live Speaker Q&A panel session, being broadcasted on September 24
- Enhanced Virtual Partnering and Networking Throughout the Event Week
- Request and accept meetings with other attendees, visit the virtual exhibits and chat with solution providers, join live networking tables to start group conversations with other attendees and more
- 30 days of access to all recordings post-event
Connect and Network with Key Decision‑Makers at Pharma Forum 2021
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, contact us here.