Medical Meeting Planners (MMP) Certificate Program
Hosted by MPI, earn your MMP credentials onsite at Pharma Forum during this pre-conference workshop taking place during our Prelude Activities - Sunday, March 24 2024. Open to Pharma Forum attendees only and at the discounted rate of $513.99.
This workshop is geared towards meeting professionals who are new to the medical meetings space (less than three years) and any professionals seeking a refresher on general medical meeting planning. At the completion of this workshop, you will earn your Medical Meetings Professional (MMP) Certificate. - includes 15 minute break and working lunch.
Christina Lofton, CMP, MMP, HMCC, Customer Success Manager, Meetings & Incentives Worldwide
- Become familiar with the most common medical meeting types and their importance to our industry
- Understand the stages of planning medical meetings, and the MMP’s responsibilities at each stage
- Learn about the different medical meeting stakeholders and strategies for building effective partnerships
- Hear current regulatory guidance for medical meetings and tips for ensuring compliance during the lifecycle of the meeting
- Apply best practices learned about budgeting, food & beverage, speaker management, virtual/hybrid meetings, and on-site protocols
Healthcare Meeting Compliance Certificate (HMCC) Program
Hosted by MPI, earn your HMCC credentials onsite at Pharma Forum during this during this post-conference workshop taking place on Day 3 - Wednesday, March 27, 2024. Open to Pharma Forum attendees only and at the discounted rate of $513.99.
Planning healthcare and pharmaceutical meetings is complex work, where any number of crucial components could slip through the cracks. Planners and suppliers equally must balance multiple aspects: event design, navigating frequent changes in global compliance and regulations, and delivering ROI to their companies, attendees and destinations.
All this begs the question: Are your healthcare meetings compliant?
Designed for medical meeting professionals and the partners they work with, MPI’s Healthcare Meeting Compliance Certificate offers a broad understanding of regulatory topics, laying competency groundwork upon which critical thinking skills are developed, through case studies, business simulation, discussion and active exercises. This intensive, four-hour program provides healthcare meeting compliance stakeholders with the knowledge and experience they need to successfully navigate the increasingly complex pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device regulatory environment.
Pat Schaumann, CMP, CSEP, DMCP, HMCC, Principal Consultant, Life Sciences, Meetings & Incentives Worldwide, Inc.
At the completion of the program, you’ll be able to:
- Utilize new healthcare compliance management skills and unique terminologies in the event planning and design process
- Oversee process reporting management across a variety of sectors, regions and countries
- Meet new reporting and submission timelines and understand transfers of values, and what that means for meetings and events
- Apply the who, what, where and how of the Physician Payment Sunshine Act (Open Payments), and other global compliance initiatives
- Verify your credential with a digital badge to add to your email, social media and more.
Registrants can purchase the textbook “Breaking the Code to Healthcare Compliance," and read it prior to the session. Books are available for $89.95 (print) and $80.00 (e-book) and can be ordered at http://www.meetingcompliance.com