Onsite Post Conference HMCC Program
Healthcare Meetings Compliance Certificate (HMCC)
Domain A: Strategic Planning
Pharma Forum Attendee Discounted Price: $513.99
Note: Course now includes the price ($14.99) of a digital badge credential that will ensure you and your stakeholders know that your HMCC designation is up to date.
Healthcare meeting professionals on both sides of the marketplace must balance designing and hosting events and quantifiable returns for their organizations with unprecedented and frequent changes in global healthcare compliance and regulations for their companies, their attendees, their destinations, and more. They must tackle tough regulations and adjust and readjust priorities while keeping an eye on short- and long-term survival—a tough job that requires a continuous flow of knowledge.
Invest in your future and your company’s success by participating in MPI’s Healthcare Meeting Compliance Certificate (HMCC) program, which provides a condensed foundation in key healthcare disciplines. Designed for both event strategists and their partners who need a broad understanding of a full range of regulatory topics, this program develops competency groundwork while building critical thinking skills through case studies, business simulation, discussion, and active exercises. This intensive, four-hour educational and training program provides healthcare meeting compliance stakeholders with the knowledge and experience they need to successfully navigate the increasingly complex pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device regulatory environment.
Upon completion of this program, attendees will earn the HMCC credential signifying awareness of and competence in the latest compliance regulations that impact healthcare meetings and events.
You’ll Be Able To:
- Utilize new healthcare compliance management skills and unique terminologies in the event planning and design process
- Oversee process reporting management across a variety of sectors, regions, and countries
- Meet new reporting and submission timelines and understand transfers of values, and what that means for meetings and events
- Apply the who, what, where, and how of the Physician Payment Sunshine Act (Open Payments), and other global compliance.
- Registrants can purchase the textbook “Breaking the Code to Healthcare Compliance," and read it prior to the session. Books are available for $89.95 (print) and $80.00 (e-book) and can be ordered here: http://www.meetingcompliance.com
- This is a suggested but not required component of the HMCC Class.
Pat Schaumann, CMP, CSEP, DMCP, HMCC
Director, Life Sciences Development
McVeigh Global Meetings & Events