As a sponsor in this year's program, our number one priority is to deliver you an outstanding event experience, resulting in more opportunities for networking, brand visibility and lead generation than ever before.
Below you will find information and links that will prepare you for Pharma Forum. Please read carefully through each section, and let us know if you have any questions.
Exhibitors may not set up or tear down outside of the specified times without approval from Show Management.
Exhibitor Move In and Move Out
Exhibition set up hours:
Sunday, March 24: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM - Exhibitor Move - In Only
Exhibition break down:
Tuesday, March 26: 3:45 PM - 7:00 PM
Monday, March 25:
7:45 AM – 6:45 PM
Appointment Time and Breakfast: 7:45 AM - 8:45 AM
Appointment Time and Luncheon: 11:45 AM - 1:45 PM
Appointment Time and Break: 3:45 PM - 4:45 PM
Reception in Exhibit Hall: 5:35 PM - 6:35 PM
Tuesday, March 26:
7:15 AM – 4:00 PM
Appointment Time and Breakfast: 7:15 AM - 9:00 AM
Appointment Time and Break: 10:15 AM - 11:00 AM
Appointment Time and Luncheon: 12:25 PM - 2:15 PM
Appointment Time and Break: 3:05 PM - 3:35 PM
Included with your Standard Booth Space:
Standard size booths will be set with:
- Booth Size: 10' x 10'
- Backwall Drape: Blue
- Sidewall Drape: Blue
- Booth ID Sign
- Facility Carpeted: Yes
NOT Included With Your Booth:
Please click the links below to order items for your booth which are not in your package. This includes:
- Furnishings- Freeman
- Please note: there is a basic 6' table and 2 chairs included with your booth packages. Anything extra must be ordered via Freeman.
- Audio Visual - Metro Multimedia
- Electrical - Marriott
- Internet - Basic conference WiFi is available for all Pharma Forum attendees. Power connection must be ordered via the Freeman Exhibitor Kit.
- Food & Beverage - No outside food and beverage at the venue is permitted. If you are interested in hosting catering at your booth onside, please contact Meghan Gemmell for more details.
Freeman will have 'empty stickers' for you to place on your empty boxes. They will remove them off of the floor once tagged and store them until breakdown. Once the event breaks, they will deliver the empties.
Please note: they cannot keep trailers in the dock, so the trailer of empties will be off-site until the break of the event.
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE - No Later than Wednesday, February 26
- Speaker Bios/Photos Due
- Pass Registration Due
TO BE DETERMINED - DATE TBD
- Sponsor Resource Page Assets (no submission necessary, though you will use these to build your Resource Page)
- Sponsor Resource Page Demo (this will be recorded and available for your reference). A calendar invitation will be shared via email.
TO BE DETERMINED - DATE TBD
- Advanced Freight Receiving Begins
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 13:
- Slides/Presentation Decks Due
TO BE DETERMINED - DATE TBD:
- Advanced Freight Receiving Deadline
TO BE DETERMINED - DATE TBD:
- Tracking for booth materials due to Informa Connect - please send tracking numbers to Meghan Gemmell
- Last day to submit a COI (if you're using an EAC, please have them submit as well)
Height Variance Allowance Form
Pass Registration - Due Monday, February 26
You are entitled to a certain number of complimentary registration passes per your agreement. If you are unsure how many passes you have used or what comes with your package, please contact Meghan Gemmell - firstname.lastname@example.org.
The primary contact from each company will receive a unique activation link and details of how to create an account on our registration portal, Visit Connect, to register your complimentary Main Conference and Booth Staff passes for the event. All passes will be automatically registered and given access to the ConnectMe app.
- If you have any changes to your registered passes, please email changes to Meghan Gemmell
Speakers will automatically be registered for the event and do not count towards your complimentary booth pass allotment.
Please DO NOT use your complimentary passes to register speakers.
The Speaker Coordinator - Bridget Sullivan will be contacting all speakers directly with further information about their participation.
SHIPPING, DRAYAGE AND MATERIAL HANDLING
For shipping information, instructions and pricing through Freeman please click HERE
All packages must be sent through Freeman Advanced Warehouse between DATES TBD
*Please note: Shipments arriving before DATE TBD will incur a storage fee. Shipments arriving after DATE TBD may incur an additional charge. Please refer to the Material Handling/Drayage Services page for more information.
Shipment Directly to Event Site
All packages being sent directly to show site should arrive no earlier than Wednesday, March 20th. Shipments arriving before this date and time may incur additional fees.
Lead Retrieval will be available through ConnectMe/Visit Connect to all exhibitors and sponsors at no extra charge.
Lead Retrieval Setup
This is done via the same portal as pass registration. Your main company contact can login to the dashboard to see the options "TEAM", "QUESTIONS" and "LEADS" on the left hand side:
- TEAM – register your colleagues attending the show and they will automatically be setup to scan badges onsite to create your leads
- QUESTIONS – add an unlimited amount of qualifying questions for your leads
- LEADS – this will show a comprehensive, real-time list of leads scanned by your entire onsite team
Your Full Lead Report
Before the event begins you will receive login credentials to access your Alchemy lead dashboard, which details all your interactions with delegates on the event app in addition to onsite scans at your sessions and booth. This report updates automatically before, during, and after the event.
Sponsor Resource Page
Pharma Forum 2024 is a Face-to-Face event only. Please prepare the below for the Sponsor Resource Page Demo:
Your resource page includes the following opportunities:
- Company Name
- Company About Us: max 150 characters
- Company Description: max 1000 words
- Company logo: 400 (w) x 180 (h) pixels
- Videos: up to 10 videos in mp4 format (HD Res: 1920x1080) under 500mb or 5min in length
- Documents: provide up to 10 PDF files that can be downloaded by attendees
- Background Graphic for your page: 1250 x 150px of an abstract image (no text advised)
- Thumbnail for Sponsor Resource Page: 600 x 250px of an abstract image (no text advised)
More deadlines for completing your virtual booth will follow the Sponsor Resource Page demo, which will be recorded.
You will receive further information on when the platform opens for exhibitors to begin editing their virtual page and access to the event app. The event app will be also be how you access lead retrieval at the event.
Pharma Forum 2024 Room Block
Please visit our Plan Your Visit page for full information, including rates and links to make your reservation.
Rooms are limited and the discounted rate will expire in advance of the meeting, so please book as soon as possible.
At Informa Connect, we have an ambition to become a champion of sustainability within our business and across the specialist markets we serve.
As part of our FasterForward programme, we have committed to a series of specific and ambitious goals and activities that, over a five year period, will help us become an ever more sustainable, high impact business while supporting and accelerating change in our markets.
EXHIBITOR SUSTAINABILITY CHECKLIST
Firstly we have put together a useful checklist for you to follow on how you can exhibit at our event more sustainably - click here to learn more
Through our commitment to the evolution of the exhibitions industry, we aim to ensure that we are delivering the best possible experience for our customers. We believe that by moving away from the use of disposable exhibition booth we will improve the ease, quality, safety and sustainability of the exhibitor experience at our events. Therefore, as part of event regulation we ask that exhibitors do not use disposable booth. Disposable booths are defined as space only stands made to be used only once which are usually constructed from raw materials at the venue during build up and the main structure is disposed of after the event. For more information and support, please contact email@example.com
MORE INFO ON BETTER STANDS - click here
**We are specifying that any freebuild exhibitors must demonstrate evidence at both the design concept and build methodology that your stand’s core structural materials are re-useable or recycled
- Core elements i.e. walls, archways, counters etc. must be constructed with reusable materials e.g. system build or stock panels
- The stand structure must be prefabricated and ready to assemble onsite
- Final adjustments to prefabricated pieces for fitting purposes is allowed
- Final coat of acceptable TVOC paints for repair purposes only
- Floor flats and system floors must be cut to size before coming onsite and be recyclable and/or reusable
- The use of LED lighting
- The use of recycled carpet, vinyl flooring, other floor coverings
- The use of one-time MDF panels or similar raw materials planned to be cutting to size onsite
- The use of ‘other’ raw materials to construct core structural elements i.e. walls, archways, floor systems, counters, etc. that are not planned to be reused or recycled after use
- Construction of any stand components from single use materials
- Building from scratch onsite of any stand core elements
- The use of incandescent light bulbs
- The use of non-recycled carpet, vinyl flooring, other floor coverings.