Private Equity Investment training course
Learn how to
- Understand what is meant by private equity and why it is becoming increasingly important
- Understand the structure and strategies of private equity funds
- Know which equity products should be used when structuring a transaction to maximise returns / minimise downside
- Have a practical knowledge of every stage of the investment process, from deal origination through to exit
- Be able to detect accounting tricks and conduct sector analysis
- Be familiar with key terminology specific to the sector
Case studies and practical sessions
- Business plan examples
- Valuation modelling examples and case study
- Modelling examples and growth equity case study
- Modelling examples and case study on a leading EU software company
Trainer: Roberto Ippolito
Online course price: £1799 + VAT if applicable
London course price: £2199 + VAT = £2638.80
Why choose IFF
- TRACK RECORD – we have been delivering expert training to the banking, finance and energy sectors since 1991
- INNOVATION – our courses are continually reviewed so you can be sure they are focusing on the most current issues
- KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts so you can be confident you are learning from the very best
- SMALL CLASS SIZES – to aid learning and increase your personal interaction with the trainer
- VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately to gain a tangible return on your investment
- ACCREDITATION – we are accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC)
Is this the course for you?
Watch expert trainer Roberto Ippolito to find out more.
I really enjoyed looking the stages from the viewpoints of all the players - it puts my role into context. I now have a framework I can use to analyse transactions, new deal structuring techniques and a far better understanding of the legal documentation. Thank you, Roberto.
Engaging in Continuing Professional Development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete; allowing individuals to continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’, regardless of occupation, age or educational level. This course has been assessed and is CPD certified.