Unite with the rare disease community to create powerful partnerships, advance orphan therapeutics and deliver life-changing breakthroughs
The Rare Disease Summit connects key stakeholders to drive therapeutic progress, propel commercial strategies and inspire impactful advocacy. You’ll generate solution-focused strategies surrounding patient access, reimbursement, commercialization, launch, partnering and more, as you unify in areas of unmet medical need.
A Thank You to All Rare Disease Summit 2023 Attendees
Informa Connect's Rare Disease Innovation & Partnership Summit Team would like to take the opportunity to thank all of our speakers, sponsors and attendees for participating in this year's event. The 2023 event was a huge success and it was such an amazing experience to see the rare diease community gathering both In-Person and Virtually for interactive discussions and networking. Stay tuned for updates on what's in store for the 2023 event. We can't wait to welcome everyone back next year!
Have a profound impact on the Rare Disease Community
While the industry has seen growth and heightened focus around the pursuit of orphan products and rare therapies, we’ve only scratched the surface. Our 2023 Attendees benefitted from high-impact content from experts from across the rare disease industry.
Novel Approaches to High-Impact Topics:
- Integrating Racial Disparity into the Rare Disease Conversation
- Identifying Rare Disease Patients - Finding a Needle in a Haystack
- Setting Yourself Up for Success - Best Practices for a Successful Product Launch
- Shifting the Focus: Patient Centered Outcome Measures
- Modernizing the System to Sustain Newborn Screening
- Strengthening Relationships: Putting the Patient in the Driver’s Seat
Riveting Keynotes and Panels Delivered Fresh Perspectives:
- Navigate FDA Updates on Rare Disease Product Development
- How to Promote Growth during Uncertain Times: When will the Biotech Pendulum Swing Again?
- Establish and Navigate the Relationship between Industry and Advocacy
- Overcoming Investment Challenges in the Rare Disease Space
- Uncovering Access to Genomic Sequencing
Customized Agenda with Focused Breakouts, Including Key Topic Areas:
- Patient-Driven Progress - Driving models to advancing company formation, advocacy and drug development led by patients and disease foundations
- Reimbursement, Value and Access - Evolving pricing, value-based payment and reimbursement trends impacting market and patient access to orphan products
- New Launch and Commercialization - Critical strategies and commercialization frameworks for launching products within the rare disease market
- Partnering, Investment and Portfolio Strategy - Opportunities for collaboration, value growth drivers and funding inflection points to propel innovation
Their Passion is RARE: Meet the 2023 Rare Disease Conference Thought Leaders
Attendees heard directly from those who have designed and led innovative approaches to complex challenges in driving curative progress
See Who You'll Meet at the Rare Disease Summit
You will benefit from attending this event if you work for a company that focuses on rare disease and orphan drugs and have responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
This event will also benefit consultants and solution providers who provide services in the rare disease space.
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at the Rare Disease Summit
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact us here.
Regulatory Affairs, North America
I thought this was one of the best conferences I’ve attended over the years. The focus was very practical and each speaker shared real world examples instead of theory. It was well organized and the passion each participant has for helping people with rare disease was very evident.
Get the Latest Event Updates
WE DO NOT SHARE ANY DATA WITHOUT CONSENT
Outside vendors who contact you to sell attendee lists are operating independently and without approval of the event organizers.