Why attend RiskMinds Technology Risk and Operational Resilience?
This new focus day is designed to explore the growing importance of operational resilience and technology risk.
Why do we have this special focus day?
The pandemic has accelerated the digital transformation demands banking faces and failure is not an option. You need to be able to serve your customers 24/7 - whatever the threat or attack you face. This requires new structures, new processes and new attitudes.
Banking is undergoing a process of transformation and risk managers are tasked with protecting their customers, enabling business as usual, and reinventing processes to enable this.
This focus day will investigate the challenges and discuss solutions as banks look to maintain resilience in the face of evolving non-financial risks.
Content and networking sessions will be delivered online on 11 December.
Your ticket grants you access to all the content and networking taking place across the whole of RiskMinds International.
What's on the agenda?
Through a variety of panel discussions, presentations and roundtables, the event will tackle the following areas:
- Lessons that banks have learnt from the pandemic
- How the role of the bank CISO is transforming
- Protection versus resilience
- Sustaining a security culture across the bank – what this looks like
- Ways banks are safeguarding the customer’s trust and maintaining operational efficiencies
- Managing risks from 3rd party vendors
- The bank of the future – what does tomorrow’s resilient bank look like?
Who will you hear from?
Learn from and share experiences with 15+ top industry leaders, including:
- Heads of Operational Resilience and Enterprise Risk
- CISOs, Heads of Risk Management and CROs
- Chief Technology Officers
- Heads of Cyber Security and Cyber Risk
- Heads of Non-Financial Risk