September 13 - 14, 2022
The Westin New York Time Square,
Deep dive: Energy
Navigate the shifting energy landscape
A SPOTLIGHT ON NORTH AMERICA'S ENERGY PRIVATE EQUITY MARKET
Who will you meet
SuperReturn Energy brings together an unrivalled line-up of thought-leaders in energy private equity to network, share market intelligence and stay one step ahead of the competition.
Join US energy investors, including Founders & CEOs, Managing Directors, Heads of Natural Resources and Directors of Energy Investments, to get up to speed on the latest developments and meet the key players in the industry.
Hear from the 2020 attendees including Apollo, LimeRock Energy, Grey Rock Energy Partners, Amazon Web Services, CDPQ, PSP Investment and more
New challenges. New strategies.
40+ influential speakers discuss key topics including:
• The impact of the upcoming US election and tensions in Iran on energy private equity
• What returns are institutional investors are targeting, and what risks they are willing to take
• How to capitalise on the drive for renewables
• How value creation strategies are changing and the prospects for exits in the current market
LP & GP market experts will share their deep sector knowledge on:
- Oil, gas and renewables
- Power, infrastructure, storage and oilfield services
- Mineral rights
- Securitizations and private debt
- Emerging markets
HEAR FROM THE BRIGHTEST MINDS IN PRIVATE EQUITY ENERGY
WIN NEW BUSINESS FROM A CAPTIVE AUDIENCE
We'll provide you the platform to connect with senior decision-makers specialised in private equity in the energy sector.
Tell us your business goals and we'll help you achieve them.
Please contact Jesse Thompson on T: +1 437 770 5635 or at email@example.com.