Top level networking event for senior women in private equity
The SuperReturn Women in Private Markets Forum showcases how the most senior women in private capital are navigating the market.
Taking place the same week as SuperReturn International, this exclusive event is designed to strengthen networks and unlock knowledge-sharing between female professionals.
This unique event places you in the room with the women leading the way and making an impact in private markets. Meet your peers during lunch and other networking breaks and continue conversations at the closing drinks reception.
Who will you meet?
- 300+ influential female decision-makers in private capital
- LPs, GPs, investment advisors, consultants and service providers
2023 attendees included senior leaders from Three Hills Capital Partners, ADM Capital, Oppenheimer Europe Ltd, Ares Management, THI Investments UK Limited, Astorg Asset Management UK, Auxxo Fund Management GmbH, Corbin Capital Partners LP, Montagu, Edelman, HCG Fund Management, Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan, The Riverside Company & more.
What will you learn?
Get perspectives from female leaders on:
- How investor allocations are changing across private markets
- How are private markets faring on the road to gender equality?
- What trends leading fund managers are seeing across their asset classes?
- Insights into sustainable investing, fundraising, returns, adding value, investor relations, secondaries, private debt and more
Who will you learn from?
- 30+ top-level female private capital practitioners
- Women-focused on deal making, IR, ESG, private debt, secondaries and more
First speakers announced! Including Blackstone, Collar Capital, CF Private Equity & more...
Unlock a full week of SuperReturn events
4- 7 June
The Intercontinental Hotel Berlin
Network at the leading gathering in private capital. 5,000+ decision-makers. 1,500+ LPs. 2,400+ GPs. From 70+ countries.
SuperReturn International Summits Day
The Intercontinental Berlin
Delve deeper into specialist topics including ESG Summit, German Private Equity Summit, Private Debt Summit and Technology Value Creation Summit.
SuperReturn Energy Transition
Transforming the future of energy transition. Join 300+ leading players including 150+ GPs and 100+ LPs to discuss the best pathways to achieving 2050 goals.
Sponsor the event. Be part of something bigger.
Sponsor the forum to be part of something bigger. Align your brand with an event supporting and shaping the future for women in private markets.
However you want to take part, let us know your goals and we'll help get you there.
Please contact Emily Porter on +44 (0) 20 8052 0419 or at email@example.com.