A virtual event experience like no other
The virtual event platform for the Sustainability & Impact Investor Forum, ConnectMe, makes it easy for you to engage with the event from the comfort of your own home or office.
World-class content & networking at your fingertips
Build your virtual badge
Whilst you're not able to be at the event in person, our badge-builder functionality allows you to set up a profile for yourself on the event platform.
Include your key information, upload a photo and tell us who you are and who you're looking to meet to enable our unique matchmaking functionality!
The more you include, the more you'll get out of using the platform.
Access content whenever works best for you
Content will be streamed live as well as being available on demand. So you can catch up on anything you might have missed at your leisure.*
So, unlike at a physical event, you don't need to miss out on the conversations happening in the sessions you're unable to attend. No more agonising decisions over which session to pick!
*(Excluding sessions limited to closed-door attendance, using the Chatham House Rule or where a speaker has requested privacy.)
Audience interaction, polls & speaker Q&A
Submit questions to our expert speakers through the event platform - allowing you to engage with what you’re seeing on stage.
Get live responses to your queries and enjoy real-time insight and interaction as if you were in the room!
Take part in interactive polls throughout the event to have your say on the hottest topics and gauge the feeling amongst your peers.
Your delegate bag
Make the most out of attending the event by filling up your delegate bag to export and take away after the event.
- Browse the delegate list and add useful contacts to your delegate bag to export later
- Visit sponsor booths and gather any useful material in your delegate bag to download and take away with you
- View the sessions and download any presentations or material provided by the speakers - we'll add this to your delegate bag
Network in new ways
Browse the list of attendees and set up times to meet through the platform.
- Set your availability before the event - letting others know when you're available to hold a meeting
- Click on a profile you're interested in to find out more
- Click 'book a meeting' and find a time that works for both of you
- Add a personalised message to let them know why you're setting a meeting
Don't forget - you can add people you're interested in to your contact list in your delegate bag to then export and take away with you!
How does it work?
What's included in my ticket?
Those with a virtual ticket will get access to:
- Mainstage and keynote sessions - available to live-stream or watch on-demand
- Breakout sessions - available to watch on-demand
- Networking functionality - view the delegate list and hold meetings on the platform
- Access to virtual sponsor booths with the latest information from our expert service providers
What are my booking options?
Tickets to the virtual section of the event start from as little as £299.
We know it's difficult to predict the upcoming months which is why we're providing flexible booking options to everyone wanting to attend the Sustainability & Impact Investor Forum.
If you book a virtual ticket but change your mind and decide to come to Monaco, simply get in touch with email@example.com to amend your booking.
When can I login?
Once registered, we'll send you the logins to our virtual event platform - ConnectMe - the week before the event takes place, allowing you to:
- Login ahead of time
- Familiarise yourself with the platform functionality
- View the agenda and favorite the sessions you want to watch
- View the list of speakers
- Create a personalised diary
- View the attendee list