Informa Connect NA is pleased to host The Buildings Show, December 4 - 6 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto, Canada. The Buildings Show consists of Construct Canada, PM Expo, HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo and the World of Concrete Toronto Pavilion.
In 2024, we will continue to bring dynamic showcases of innovative, sustainable and advanced technology directly impacting people, places, properties, portfolios, energy use and operational efficiencies within the built environment from the entire lifecycle of a building.
REGISTRATION & VISA INFORMATION
International Visitors Package
Stay tuned for 2024 pricing
International Visitor Process
Thank you for your interest in attending this year’s The Buildings Show. Due to the number of applications that we receive, we cannot work with you on a personal basis, so emailing the show will not help speed up your visa.
Please follow the below steps to come to Toronto for The Buildings Show.
- During registration, be sure to provide proof of your company’s construction business that shows you are an employee or owner by including a link to your business website, LinkedIn profile, or Facebook business page.
- If your business does not have an online presence, email supplemental business proof documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with your registration confirmation number to help us verify your registration.
- Within 10 business days (Monday to Friday) The Buildings Show will verify the registration and issue a visa letter. If The Buildings Show is unable to verify your business, the registration will be cancelled and refund a will be processed to the original payment method within 10 business days.
- Due to privacy laws in Canada, The Buildings Show cannot accept personal documents - do not send passport copies to us.
- International registration payments cannot be refunded if your embassy denies you a travel visa, so please research the visa delivery time from your country to Canada prior to your registration for The Buildings Show.
- If the visa delivery time requires more than 6 weeks, The Buildings Show advises international guests to not register after October 9, 2024.
- International registration closes November 15, 2024. Visa letters will not be processed after this day.
- The Building Show does not assume any financial, legal, or other type of responsibility for any person during their attendance at this event.
- If you have specific questions about obtaining a visa, please visit https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/business/eligibility.html
- We will not alter the visa letter as it is not required by the Canadian government for issuing a Business Visa Letter. To learn more about the requirements for a Business Visa letter visit https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/business/bring-business-guests/letter-invitation.html
Fees & Cancellations
You may cancel your conference pass in accordance with the following cancellation policy:
- Trade Show only & International Visitor Registration passes are non-refundable.
- If you cancel your All Access, One Day Seminar, or Single Session Seminar Pass before the early-bird date, you will be refunded your registration fee less a processing fee.
- No refunds will be given after the early-bird date or for on-site ticket purchases.
- Cancellation requests MUST be emailed to email@example.com.
- Substitutions will not be permitted. Delegate registrations are issued for your personal use only and cannot be shared with any person during The Buildings Show. You may not purchase registrations as an agent for any third party, sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others, or exploit the registration commercially or non-commercially in any way.
- In the event The Buildings Show is unable to run as a face-to-face event, select seminars will be produced as online webinars and no refund will be provided. For any cancelled seminars, a credit will be provided.
- Please note that the conference program is subject to change including programming cancellations and scheduling. The Buildings Show is not responsible, and refunds will not be provided under these circumstances. Please check the website for the most up-to-date scheduling.
- Payment of registration confirms that you have read, understand, agree, and will comply with the published registration cancellation policy.