Registration & Visa Information
Informa Canada will be pleased to welcome Canadian and International visitors to The Buildings Show December 1-3, 2021.
International Visitors will be able to register for the basic International Visitor Program with access to the exhibition floor, complimentary admission to over 150 select presentations and demonstrations, and additional program social events if permitted by local health and safety guidelines.
International Visitors Package – CDN $175
This package includes:
- Complimentary admission to select educational seminars, demonstrations and Roundtables
- Access to the International Lounge and Café (if permitted)
- Three-day admission to two exhibition floors December 1-3
- Access to additional social events (if permitted)
To protect Canadians from the outbreak of COVID-19, the Prime Minister announced travel restrictions that limit travel to Canada. Until further notice, most foreign nationals cannot travel to Canada, even if they have a valid visitor visa or electronic travel authorization (eTA).
These restrictions stop most non-essential (discretionary) travel to Canada. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/travel-restrictions-exemptions.html
Once travel restrictions have been lifted, please use the following guidelines.
Essential Visa Information to Attend The Buildings Show
We highly recommend International visitors follow the steps below and identify the proper travel Visa procedures to enter Canada. To attend the Show as an exhibitor or International Visitor, please start your Visa process earlier as there may be additional wait times in your country.
If your visa application requires more than 2-6 weeks, please note we will not be able to process the Letter of Invitation in a timely manner. Cancellation Policy is in effect and registrations are non-refundable.
Letters of invitation for visa applications will not be processed after November 5, 2021.
Five Easy Steps:
- Check the Visa requirements for your specific country.
Please confirm the Visa requirement to enter Canada. Click here to link to Citizenship and Immigration Canada for information on “Visiting Canada: Business Visitors”
- Register online to attend The Buildings Show.
International Exhibitors must contact their sales representative to secure exhibit space. Registration is now open.
- If you require a Visa, you must apply for an entry Visa through the Canadian Embassy in your country.
For exhibitors, you can connect with your sales representative and operations contact to receive your link for Exhibitor Badge Request and Letters of Invitation to apply for your Visa.
- For International Visitors, if you require an invitation letter for your Visa Application, please check the appropriate box in the registration process.
After the completion of your registration, we shall review your documentation and registration. You must provide a copy of the passports for all applicants, proof of payment which includes the front and back of a credit card if used to process the registrations, and identification of the credit card holder via secured fax.
- Once you have completed your registration and have started your visa application, you may arrange your accommodations.
- To facilitate your visit, contact the Trade Officer, Building Sector, at the Canadian Consulate office in your country to discuss potential trade mission opportunities. Click here to visit the Trade Commissioner Services website.
- Please note we will require up to 10 business days to process the Letter of Invitation. Refunds will not be provided.
- Please check with the Canadian Consulate office in your region for updates on travel restrictions and updates on entry into Canada.
Do not travel to Canada, or make travel arrangements, without proper entry documentation.
Refunds will not be provided.