TMRE Code of Conduct
TMRE CODE OF CONDUCT FOR ALL EXHIBITORS AND ATTENDEES
We believe our community should be truly open for everyone. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, or religion.
This code of conduct outlines our expectations for participant behavior, as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior.
We invite all sponsors, speakers, attendees, media, exhibitors and other participants to help us realize a safe and positive conference experience for everyone.
All determinations of appropriate or inappropriate behavior are in Informa’s sole discretion and the decision(s) of the Informa representatives will be final.
- Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior, materials and speech.
- Unacceptable behaviors & materials include intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning materials or conduct by any attendees of the event and related event activities.
- Harassment includes: offensive comments (verbal, written, or otherwise) related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability; inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images (including presentation slides); deliberate intimidation, stalking or following; harassing materials, photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events (whether verbal or otherwise); and unwelcome sexual attention.
- Physical, written, verbal or other abuse, intimidation, threats, annoyance, harassment, stalking, pushing, shoving or use of any physical force whatsoever against any person, which in any way creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous, or creates apprehension in a person, as determined by Informa and its show management, in their sole discretion.
- Any boisterous, lewd or offensive behavior or language, including but not limited to using sexually explicit or offensive language, materials or conduct, or any language, behavior or content that contains profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs,
CONSEQUENCES OF UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated whether by other attendees, media, speakers, volunteers, organizers, sponsors, or exhibitors. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, the conference organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the conference without warning or refund.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU WITNESS OR ARE SUBJECTED TO UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR
If you are subjected to unacceptable behavior, notice that someone else is being subjected to unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify a conference organizer as soon as possible. All reports will remain completely confidential.
You can report unacceptable behavior to any member of staff. You may email one of the contacts below.
We expect all conference participants (staff, sponsors, volunteers, speakers, attendees, and other guests) to abide by this code of conduct at all conference venues and conference-related social events.
Video recordings and photographs are being taken of this event. By entering you agree to have your image and likeness used by Informa.
CODE OF CONDUCT: We believe our community should be truly open to everyone. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all. By participating at TMRE , you agree to abide by the TMRE Code of Conduct which can be viewed through the TMRE website.
VIDEO/PHOTO CONSENT POLICY: This conference is being filmed. When you enter this virtual event, you may be in areas that are being filmed by video or photography. By entering the virtual event premises, you consent to the filming, display, release, publication, exhibition or reproduction of your image and anything spoken by you to be used for news, Web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on Web sites, or any other purposes by Informa Connect. You release Informa Connect and its respective affiliates, employees and representatives, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with such filming. You have been fully informed of your consent and release.
AGE POLICY: You must be 18+ to attend the tradeshow. Children will not be admitted. No Exceptions
NO SUITCASING: Anyone observing to be soliciting business in the aisles or other areas, or in another company’s booth, will be asked to leave immediately. Additional penalties may also be applied. Please report any violations you may observe to Show Management.
DISTRIBUTION OF MATERIALS: Distribution of flyers, notes, pamphlets or brochures at the Expo or in any session of TMRE without written consent is forbidden.