Main Conference: 24 & 25 November 2020 / Competition Law in the Digital Era Focus Day: 23 November 2020
Advanced EU Competition Law, Brussels Hybrid Conference
For the first time ever you can join us in Brussels or online - benefit from the same in-depth content and our networking app to help you connect with your peers from the comfort of your home.
The definitive EU competition law review, bringing Europe’s competition law community together for 29 years.
100+ regulators, in-house counsel and leading competition lawyers from Europe and beyond:
Join the most eminent speakers and practitioners for a range of timely presentations, interactive panels and specially designed networking functions. Take advantage of their expert knowledge, and learn how you can apply their experiences to your own practice and business.
Highlights of 2020 edition of Europe's leading competition law review include:
Comprehensive Analysis of Latest Developments
From cartels, Article 102 and mergers through to private enforcement, vertical restraints and the challenges of big data, we have it covered. Join us for 3 days of in-depth analysis of all the recent policy developments, decisions and investigations at EU and national level. Our eminent speakers from across the competition law world will draw out practical implications of the latest cases to ensure that you are fully equipped to address current challenges.
All Key Cases and Investigations Covered
Join us for John Ratliff's now legendary annual review to analyse recent decisions including Otis, Generics, Czech Railways, Budapest Bank, Power Cables, NBC Universal, Transgaz and Melia. Throughout the conference we will also discuss Broadcom, Lundbeck. Servier, Amazon, Google, Facebook, Spotify, MasterCard and Trucks ensuring you are fully up to date.
Focus Day: Competition Law in the Digital Era
Has COVID-19 pandemic changes our attitudes towards big tech? How should the sector be regulated? How are the authorities around the world approaching it? ... the digital era continues to pose some of the most difficult questions for competition law. During this in-depth focus day our eminent speakers will discuss big data, artificial intelligence and algorithmic cartels, platforms and multi-sided markets, the role of innovation and non-price factors and e-commerce developments.
Hybrid Conference - JOIN FACE TO FACE OR DIGITALLY:
We can't predict the future but we can plan for it! At this time of uncertainty, we will be offering you the opportunity to join our Advanced EU Competition Law, Brussels conference either face-to-face or digitally. For the digital conference, we will be using a sophisticated platform which will provide you with not only all the content but also a networking app, including a matchmaking algorithm so you don't miss out on the usual networking benefits.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING A HYBRID CONFERENCE:
New Booking Options
You can either:
- Attend the face-to-face event in Brussels AND enjoy the benefits of the digital event too
- Or a book a digital only pass and get remote access to the same speakers, insights, attendees and experts without leaving the comfort of your home or office
If you book a physical or digital pass and change your mind further down the line, we can easily switch it for you.
Digital Conference, Not Just Another Webinar:
- Benefit from our innovative networking app which uses an AI powered matchmaking algorithm to recommend the best people for you to connect with.
- Reach out to other attendees through the app, and start a conversation by scheduling 1-1 meetings before, during and for two weeks after the conference
- Join interactive polls, Q & A's and discussions during the event
Additional Flexibility, Cost & Time Savings:
- Watch live and then also on-demand, for a chance to refresh your memory, take detailed notes of the finer points and the sessions that mattered most for you.
- Save on time on travel and minimise additional costs associated with traditional conferences