The European Cell and Gene Therapy Congress for Groundbreaking Manufacturing, Commercialisation & Analytical Strategies
World renowned leaders share the latest process development, analytical and market access strategies to improve manufacturing scalability, quality and cost to propel your CGT programmes to commercial success
300+ Global Attendees · 50+ Exhibitors · 20+ Scientific Posters · 3 Conference Tracks
Get the Latest Event Updates
2023 Content: Three Tracks to Bring You Cutting Edge Case Studies to Improve Efficiencies in Cell & Gene Therapy Production
Cell Therapy Manufacturing & Analytics
- Gain industry insights on process development strategies to reduce cost of good and increase access to patients for autologous and allogeneic cell therapies
- Discover process optimisation and implementation strategies for automated, closed, and integrated systems in cell therapy manufacturing
- Build your analytical toolbox to improve testing, characterisation & validation strategies
- Overcome the scale up and manufacturing challenges of next generation “off the shelf” allogeneic and gene edited modalities
Gene Therapy Manufacturing & Analytics
- Hear case studies on how to increase speed, consistency, scalability, and flexibility in gene therapy manufacturing for rare diseases and beyond
- Develop analytical toolkits for AAV characterisation, process comparability, understanding CQAs and beyond empty vs full
- Discuss improvement and innovations in cell line development and upstream processing to increase yields and process productivity
- Evaluate new technologies to overcome downstream processing and viral clearance bottlenecks
CGT Partnering and Commercialisation
- Gain exclusive insights from industry experts on maximizing value in CGT partnerships.
- Learn about commercial challenges and strategies for cost, logistical challenges and hitting sustainability goals.
- Understand innovative pricing, payment, and successful commercial launch practices from CGT approvals.
- Explore evolving partnership dynamics and impacts of market conditions on CGT collaborations, fostering future relationships.
- Discover supply chain specialists approaches to hurdles including scale up and CAR-T.
2023 Speakers: 60+ Cell and Gene Therapy Thought Leaders Including
Over 60 top scientists from the industry shred the latest updates on how to increase productivity and reduce costs across all phases of Cell & Gene Therapy manufacturing and commercialisation at CGT Europe 2023.
Cell & Gene Therapy Manufacturing & Commercialization Europe by the Numbers
Cell Therapy Event Series
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT CELL & GENE THERAPY EUROPE 2023
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals. Contact us today to learn more: Partners@informaconnectls.com