Startup Booster Program
Insights and connections to give startups a boost
Startup Booster tickets cost just $495 for all three days and include access to special content and networking opportunities exclusively for early-stage companies. Get unique insights and meet with the investors, financial institutions, corporate partners, and tech firms that make up FinovateSpring’s influential audience.
What to expect:
Participants experience dedicated programming for early-stage companies, in addition to powerful networking opportunities.
Startup Booster registration includes:
- Access to Startup Booster workshops and specifically-designed startup sessions
- Access to the Startup Booster speed-networking session
- Access to our app and meeting platform to see who’s attending and schedule 1-to-1 meetings with them
- Access to both days of FinovateSpring and all 5 stages on May 27, Industry Day
- Continuing startup education after the event through the Finovate Startup Booster Webinar program
- Logo recognition on the event website as a Startup Booster participant
- Discounted registration fee of $495 for all three days (face value of $3,090)
How do I participate?
The FinovateSpring Startup Booster program is open to all fintech startups who are less than 5 years old that have raised less than $5M USD. To participate, please fill out the form here, and we will get back to you shortly. See you in San Francisco!
Please note: meeting the criteria listed above does not guarantee that you will be accepted. Limited availability.