Delivered as a Hybrid Event
October 12-14, 2022 | JW Marriott Chicago,
Master Complex Regulatory Guidelines to Deliver Compliant Government Pricing and Reporting Programs
Providing unparalleled access to the government regulators creating the rules, the industry leaders interpreting them and the manufacturer experts implementing them.
Timely Topics and Compelling Content Coming Your Way in 2022
Analyze Federal and State Regulations
- Explore the long-term effects of HRSA’s guidelines for Contract Pharmacy Arrangements and 340B and how drug manufacturers, covered entities and contract pharmacies can collaborate in the future
- Evaluate the latest State Price Transparency and Reporting updates and how to actualize them
Advance Your Pricing, Contracting, Reporting & Reimbursement Strategies
- Collaborate and meet one-on-one with States in the exclusive MDRP State Dispute Resolution Meetings
- Facilitate better collaboration between Government Pricing and Contracting Stakeholders
Safeguard Your Compliance Strategies on Government Program Mandates
- Streamline strategies for your 340B program reporting and reimbursements
- Master the framework and methodologies for new products and launches for emerging and small to mid-sized pharma
- Decipher policy updates and processes directly from OIG and CMS
Meet the Experts Driving the Dialogue...
Our speakers represent today's leading government pricing and reporting professionals working within life sciences. MDRP 2022 attendees have the opportunity to hear from 60+ speakers as they lead thought-provoking conversations to unearth insights, challenges, and trends to catapult life science professionals towards GP excellence.
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at MDRP
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.