Delivered as a Hybrid Event
In-Person: October 11-13 • Virtual: October 18-20,
Hyatt Regency • New Brunswick, NJ
The Largest and Most Authoritative Event for Government Pricing, Rebates and Regulation
The Medicaid Drug Rebate Program – MDRP 2021 – provides unparalleled access to the government regulators creating the rules, the industry leaders interpreting them and the pharmaceutical executives implementing them.
Timely Topics. Compelling Content.
Demystify Federal and State Regulations
- Analyze the current Final Rule updates and how they will impact you
- Examine the HRSA Guidelines around Contract Pharmacies Arrangements and 340B, and what changes you’ll need to make
- Learn about the latest federal and state regulations and what changes are anticipated in the next 6-12 months, including Value-Based Arrangements
Ensure Compliance on Government Program Mandates
- Explore strategies and best practices for contracting and reimbursement for gene therapies and physician-administered products
- Deep-dive into the framework and methodologies for new products, divestitures, acquisitions and launches for emerging and small to mid-size pharma
- Hear directly from OIG and CMS on policy updates and processes
Optimize Pricing, Contracting, Reporting & Reimbursement
- Meet one-on-one with states in the exclusive MDRP State Dispute Resolution Meetings
- Explore the interaction between Government Pricing and Contracting stakeholders
- Boost your productivity and collaboration by learning about the importance of utilizing a Contract Pricing or GP Steering Committee
Continuing Professional Credits (CPE)
Continuing Professional Credits (CPE) will be provided in accordance with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA). State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at MDRP 2021
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact us here.