Delivered as a Hybrid Event
October 12-14, 2022 | JW Marriott Chicago,
Master Complex Regulatory Guidelines to Deliver Compliant Government Pricing and Reporting Programs
Providing unparalleled access to the government regulators creating the rules, the industry leaders interpreting them and the manufacturer experts implementing them.
Timely Topics and Compelling Content Coming Your Way in 2022
Bringing you content covering 340B, the Final Rule, State Drug Price Transparency, FSS, VA/DoD, Patient Support, Data Integrity, CLD Analysis, Rebate Credits, Discrepancies with URA Calculations and everything in between, you'll end your week with us ready to conquer the complex, ever-evolving regulatory guidelines and accelerate your career by sourcing world-class content and everyone who matters in Medicaid.
Analyze Federal and State Regulations
- Explore the long-term effects of HRSA’s guidelines for Contract Pharmacy Arrangements and 340B and how drug manufacturers, covered entities and contract pharmacies can collaborate in the future
- Evaluate the latest State Price Transparency and Reporting updates and how to actualize them
Advance Your Pricing, Contracting, Reporting & Reimbursement Strategies
- Collaborate and meet one-on-one with States in the exclusive MDRP State Dispute Resolution Meetings
- Facilitate better collaboration between Government Pricing and Contracting Stakeholders
Safeguard Your Compliance Strategies on Government Program Mandates
- Streamline strategies for your 340B program reporting and reimbursements
- Master the framework and methodologies for new products and launches for emerging and small to mid-sized pharma
- Decipher policy updates and processes directly from OIG and CMS
In-Depth 340B Coverage
It's the 30th Anniversary of the 340B Program, and we're bringing you the topics that matter most:
- 340B Drug Pricing Program Basics and Best Practices for Manufacturers
- Understanding Covered Entity 340B Program Operations and Good-Faith Inquiries
- The Role of HRSA's 340B Prime Vendor
- 340B Litigation Updates
- 340B Data Integrity Initiatives
Rebate and Reporting Q&A
These MDRP original, one-on-one meetings are scheduled between manufacturers and States to discuss any issues or questions that have come up with rebates and reporting, and more.
States confirmed to date:
Alaska | Arkansas | Arizona | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Georgia | Indiana | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maryland | Michigan | Montana | Nebraska | New Hampshire | New York | North Carolina | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island South Carolina | Virginia
Have Innovative Discussions on the Hottest Topics
Join a Closed-Door Executive Strategy Summit made up of senior executives from across the pharmaceutical industry.
Participate in facilitated, interactive and innovative discussions on topics ranging from future political impacts on drug pricing, supporting your market access and government pricing teams in a new working landscape, implementing effective collaboration strategies to work across organizational boundaries and more, all to drive results back at your organization. Limited to 40 participants.
Contact Danica Schroth to see if you qualify to attend!
Meet the Experts Driving the Dialogue...
Our speakers represent today's leading government pricing and reporting professionals working within life sciences. MDRP 2022 attendees have the opportunity to hear from 60+ speakers as they lead thought-provoking conversations to unearth insights, challenges, and trends to catapult life science professionals towards GP excellence.
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at MDRP
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.