September 15-17, 2020
Marriott Marquis ● Chicago, IL
The Largest and Most Authoritative Event for Government Pricing, Rebates and Regulation
MDRP provides unparalleled access to the government regulators creating the rules, the industry leaders interpreting them, and the pharmaceutical executives implementing them.
Collaborate with Peers and Benchmark Industry Best Practices
Comprehensive Coverage of Critical Topics
- State Drug Pricing Transparency
- Value-Based Contracting
- Innovative Bundling
- Calculations & Reporting Requirements
- Reimbursement & Contracting Strategy
- Gross-to-Net, Finance, Accounting & Accruals
- 340B Policy & Process
- Rebate Operations & Disputes
- Generics & Biosimilars
In-Depth Content Spanning 3-Days of Benchmarking
- 4 Pre-Conference Symposia
- 8 Unique Tracks
- 11 Dynamic Keynotes and Plenary Sessions
- External Counsel Fireside Chat
- Manufacturer and State Town Hall
Town Hall and State Dispute Resolution Meetings
- Town Hall: Best Practice & Policy Ideas — An Open Dialogue Between Manufacturers and States
- The only venue to offer one-to-one meetings for states and manufacturers
- Benefit from the opportunity to resolve disputes and gain clarity on drug products from the states and state representatives
Ensure Compliance on Government Program Mandates from Key Federal Officials and Industry Experts
A snapshot of thought-leaders driving the dialogue in 2019…
Krista Pedley, PharmD, MS, CAPT, USPHS
Director, Office of Pharmacy Affairs, Healthcare Systems Bureau
Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA)
Register Now to Secure Your Credits
Earn CPE, CLE and CCB CEU Credits!
Announcement from the Compliance Certification Board:
The Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® has approved this event for up to 24.0 live CCB CEUs. Continuing Education Units are awarded based on individual attendance records. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by CCB of this event content or of the event sponsor.
You can also earn up to 21 CPE credits for 3 days of attendance or 14 CPE credits for 2 days of attendance. Continuing Professional Credits (CPE) will be provided in accordance with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA). State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
A Universal Continuing Legal Credits (CLE) Certificate of Attendance will be applied for the State of Illinois.