Delivered as a Hybrid Event April 2023|April 25 - 27, 2023
Overcome regulatory scrutiny and mitigate risk by delivering novel, all-encompassing compliance and ethics programs
Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress (PCC) is the world's leading Bio/Pharma event for Compliance and Legal Professionals.
An Inside Look at What Took Place at PCC 2022
Critical Policy and Regulatory Updates
- Benefit from keynotes delivered by regulatory leaders
- Hear current and former prosecutor insights
- Stay up to date on emerging enforcement areas and policy updates
Benchmarking and Best Practices on Hot Topics
- Compliant Patient and Advocacy Support Programs
- Digital Health for the Compliance Professional
- Auditing, Monitoring and Advanced Data Analytics
- Oversight and Best Practices for Speaker Programs, HCP Engagement and Sales Interactions
- Best Practice Sharing Based on Company Size
- Compliance Guide to Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)
- A Look at Commercial and Medical Affairs to Understand Changes to An Organization’s Evolving Compliance Needs
Networking and Program Features
- Catch-up with the Compliance and Legal Community in-person and virtually over 5 days of programming
- Take home an industry-driven benchmarking report that captures the pulse on high-risk areas
- Participate in the highly acclaimed CCO and GC Summit
- Join the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Summit
- Benefit from CLE-accredited content* to advance your career (*pending approval)
The brightest minds in the compliance & legal life science industry that led the discussion at PCC 2022
Our speakers represent today's leading compliance professionals working exclusively within life science compliance and legal departments. PCC 2022 attendees, had the opportunity to hear from 50+ speakers lead thought-provoking conversations to unearth insights, challenges, and trends to catapult life science professionals towards compliance excellence.
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at PCC 2023
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact Derek Tagliarino: DerekT@informaconnectls.com
Informa Connect’s format of bringing together the best of in-house benchmarking and insights from industry leaders is unparalleled.