LLM Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law
- Online Banking and Financial Services
- Cyber Crime
- Online Dispute Resolution in E-commerce
- IT Outsourcing
- Advanced IP Issues: Protection of Computer Software
- Privacy and Data Protection Law
- Advanced IP Issues: Digital Rights Management
- and more...
What you'll learn
By studying for either the LLM, Postgraduate Diploma or Certificate you will:
- Gain expertise in the legal regimes governing the supply and use of computer and communications technologies
- Examine the complex issues concerning national and international law and policy relating to computer and communications technologies
- Analyse how technology, media and telecommunications has affected the application of traditional legal principles.
How you'll learn
- Your e-learning experience is enhanced by tutorials using discussion boards, blog postings and live chat for class discussions and question and answer sessions.
- Your understanding will be deepened by carrying out short tasks related to the course.
- You will have full access to all Queen Mary e-resources including specialists law databases, for example Westlaw, Lexis, Nexis, Hein-Online, Justis and relevant online collections.
Taught, assessed, and awarded by Queen Mary University of London
Queen Mary University of London joined the Russell Group of leading UK Universities in 2012, reflecting Queen Mary’s long-standing reputation for research and teaching excellence. The School of Law at Queen Mary goes from strength to strength having excelled in the Guardian’s University 2018 Guide with The School being ranked 3rd in the UK for law. It is also consistently ranked in the top 10 in the UK for research.
The Institute for Computer and Communications Law (ICCL) at the Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS) Queen Mary University of London, is pleased to offer you this distinctive programme of online, distance learning courses leading to the award of a University of London LLM, or Postgraduate Diploma or Postgraduate Certificate, in Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law. The Centre is based at Lincoln’s Inn Fields, in the heart of London’s legal centre.
Empowering you to achieve your LLM or Master's Degree from anywhere in the world!
Looking for a world renowned Digital Learning programme?
Boost your CV or gain a qualification in the Legal, Finance, Security, Terrorism or Maritime sectors with one of our Academic Programmes - 100% Online!
Why Choose Informa Connect Digital Learning
- Accessible – 24/7 availability from wherever you have an internet connection
- Flexible – take control of where, when, how and the rate at which you study
- Professional – industry leading course directors and tutors
- Quality – study the same course used by corporations for internal training
- Network – connect with tutors and like-minded professionals from around the world. Use our online tutorial forum to ask questions, discuss and share knowledge
- Cost-Effective – save money with no additional travel or accommodation costs