Show Policies and Standards state that every exhibitor is responsible for ensuring they have a minimum of $5,000,000 Commercial General Liability insurance per occurrence. Neither Show Management nor the Metro Toronto Convention Centre is responsible for injury to persons, loss of, or damage to products, exhibits, equipment or decorations, by fire, accident, theft, or any other causes while in the building.
To make this process easier, exhibitors are able to purchase Commercial General Liability and Property Insurance from www.exhibitorinsurance.com. This Commercial Liability insurance will have a coverage limit of $5,000,000 per occurrence and property insurance with a limit of $25,000 with a $1,000 deductible, to protect the attending public, the show organizer and yourself.
If you have your own insurance coverage for the Show, you need to provide a valid Certificate of Insurance that meets the below requirements 30 days prior to the event (COI cut-off date is Monday, October 31, 2022). To submit this, you must upload your Certificate of Insurance directly for review and approval. Please DO NOT email, mail, or fax your certificate.
Certificate of Insurance Requirements
- Informa Canada Inc. (20 Eglinton Ave. W., Suite 1200, Toronto, ON M4R 1K8, Canada) listed as additional insured.
- Metropolitan Toronto Convention Centre Corporation (255 Front St. W. Toronto, ON M5V 2W6, Canada) listed as additional insured.
- Dates of the show: November 28- December 2, 2022 (includes move-in and out dates).
- Comprehensive General Liability of $5,000,000 per occurrence.
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability subject to a maximum $1,000 Deductible.
- Products and Completed Operations Liability.
- Broad form Property Damage.
- Cross Liability Clause.
- Severability of Interest Clause.
It is recommended you have a copy of your Certificate of Insurance onsite, should you be asked to show proof.
If you are providing your own insurance that meets the above requirements, please upload it here.