The Buildings Show
Welcome 2022 Exhibitors!
We are so excited that you are joining us at The Buildings Show 2022!
Take a look below at our Exhibitor Checklist and find key information to help you have a successful event. It is important that every team member reviews the information in the manual, so be sure to share this link with your colleagues so they can be prepared for The Buildings Show as well.
To maximize the benefits of participating at The Buildings Show, we suggest you become familiar with all of the information relating to the show. Here is a checklist which highlights key items to consider when finalizing your plans.
- Review our Booth Regulations to make sure that your booth complies
- Review the Health & Safety Declaration attached to your Exhibitor Contract with all staff members who will be onsite.
- Review the Colour-Coded Move-in Floor Plan to determine your assigned move-in day and time.
- Submit proof of $5,000,000.00 commercial general liability insurance to exhibitorinsurance.com to be approved by October 31, 2022.
- Or purchase temporary exhibitor commercial general liability insurance from exhibitorinsurance.com by October 31, 2022.
- If your exhibit is 400sq.ft. or larger, or if your exhibit deviates from the Show Regulations in any way, submit your final/updated booth renderings to Tori Grant before October 17, 2022 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register your exhibitor staff badges and place order with MicroSpec Registration Services for a lead retrieval scanner by November 18, 2022 to receive discount rates.
- Submit the Notice of Intent to Use an Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) form if you plan to use an independent contractor to install or dismantle your exhibit by October 31, 2022.
- Return Fire Safety Reply to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre by October 28, 2022.
- Place order with Freeman for carpet, furnishings, material handling etc. if required by October 31, 2022 to receive discount rates.
- Place order with ShowTech Power & Lighting for electricity, lighting, sign hanging services, etc. if required by November 10, 2022 to receive discount rates.
- Place order with MTCC for parking passes, booth cleaning and/or internet service by November 14, 2022, to receive discount rates.
- Fill our your Exhibitor Profile ahead of the show
- Learn how to maximize your exhibitor participation by reviewing these exciting Marketing Opportunities.
- Submit Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for any hazardous materials/products to be used at the show to Tori Grant at email@example.com by October 17, 2022
- Determine whether you must file a Notice of Project with the Ontario Ministry of Labour.
- Review the Health & Safety Page to stay up to date with health and safety measures at the show.
Exhibitor SPAM Alert
The Buildings Show has learned from several exhibitors and attendees they are receiving scam emails offering attendee lists for purchase.
Please be aware these offers are fraudulent. We do not sell or release data and have strict policies around the protection of data at Informa. These scammers do not have any relationship with The Buildings Show or Informa and they do NOT have the data they are attempting to sell.
We continually work with our Show Management and legal team in sending the spammers cease and desist letters; however they are persistent and continue to send under different email addresses and different aliases. If you receive one of these emails, please BLOCK and MARK AS SPAM in your inbox, and forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, we recommend to review our Authorized Suppliers List to familiarize with the suppliers who will be reaching out to you for only show specific purposes and your involvement in The Buildings Show.