Announcing New Digital Learning Options from the TMRE Team
Limited travel and budget have you tied to your desk? No worries, TMRE has the answer to your learning and development needs.
From standalone webinars to a full week of digital learning, we’ve got what you need.
Understanding Your Customer Webinar - March 31, 2020 | 1:30 PM
The Trends and Insights Shaping 2020
Join Armida Ascano, Chief Insights Officer from Trend Hunter, as she shares how basic human desires, such as the need to belong or build memories, are creating opportunities for CX innovation. In addition, Karen Eisen, Senior Vice President of Customer Success at Vision Critical, will share how major brands such as Red Bull and Canadian Tire have tapped into customer preference data to co-create products, de-risk investments, and embrace customer-driven UX/CX optimization with Vision Critical.
TMRE Digital Week - April 27-29
Focusing on the hottest topics from TMRE 2019 (including Innovating Insights: Better, Faster & Budget-Friendly, Integrating Big Data, Analytics & Insights for More Powerful Impact and Outcome-Driven Insights Practices & Future Growth), TMRE Digital Week gives you more than 10 hours of learning (18 sessions!) from the comfort of your home or office.
Full agenda and registration details coming soon!
Keep your brand in front of leaders in the Insights community!
In this challenging period, more people are consuming digital content than ever before. Sponsor a TMRE digital session to boost your visibility within the Insights community and continue positive momentum throughout the year.
Enhanced Thought Leadership
Boost your expert credibility through association with leading industry speakers on the program. Our content team will help you position your message to capture maximum audience attention. Opportunities include:
- Session presentations
- Q&A sessions
- Downloadable education assets
- Educational videos
Unparalleled Audience Reach
Reach a highly qualified audience of decision makers via email, social, and ad campaigns. 78% of our audience consists of C-level, VP, Director or manager level professionals.
- 25,000+ strong database, including companies such as General Mills, ESPN, USP, Walgreens, and more.
- 4,000+ unique blog visitors per month
- 24,000+ Twitter following
- 500,000+ professional LinkedIn members
Extended Brand Exposure
Make an impression on our qualified audience of decision makers before, during, and long after the live event. Our proven approach ensures that you’ll receive maximum lead generation potential!
- Up to 8 weeks of heavy promotion via email and social channels pre-event.
- Qualify leads through attendee behaviors during the event such as poll responses, white paper downloads, Q&A submissions, and more.
- Your content will be promoted via monthly content newsletters post event and on-demand sessions/assets will continue to gather leads for 6 months.