29 - 30 September 2020
London: The New Era
Navigating the evolving European fund distribution landscape with successful regulatory, operational and investment strategies.
Discover how senior asset managers in the UK, Luxembourg, Ireland and the rest of Europe are planning to survive and thrive in the countdown to Brexit.
What will you gain?
BENEFIT FROM EXPERT PRODUCT & DISTRIBUTION INSIGHT:
- Evolving European investor attitudes and behaviours
- The evolving cross-border distribution landscape; Brexit - where are we now?
- AIFMD Review; removing barriers to cross-border distribution
- Distribution due diligence; ensuring effective oversight
- The challenges of integrating ESG
- Disrupting distribution; technological advancements driving seismic change
MAKE TOP CONNECTIONS AND LEARN FROM THE INDUSTRY:
90+ Global and boutique asset management firms
- National regulators and supervisors
- Fund distributors
- Senior legal counsel
- Law firms
- Investment banks
- Third Party ManCos
GET AHEAD WITH KEY REGULATORY DISCUSSIONS:
- UCITS & AIFMD developments; cross-border distribution post-Brexit
- The new European Commission’s Agenda
- European asset management and financial stability
- PRIIPs, KIDs, ESMA Q&A; current state of play
- Update on EMIR, CMU, AIFMD Review; 3rd country requirements
- ESG Regulatory requirements; Sustainable Finance Agenda
Who will you meet?
Meet and engage with international decision-makers: