DO YOU ALLOCATE TO EMERGING MANAGERS?
Meet Top Performing Emerging Managers
- Meet Emerging Managers from across all asset classes
Attend the Emerging Manager Showcase
- We're selecting 10 of the most exciting managers out there - each manager gets 4 minutes to present and 4 minutes of question time with our judges
- Judges and audience score each manager and at the end of the day, we announce the top 3 according to each
The Forum for the Next Generation of Top Performing Fund Managers
Meet With Active Emerging Manager Investors
With allocators ranging from family offices to large pension funds and their advisors, participating in the forum is a great opportunity to understand what they look for and also connect with potential backers.
Hear From Successful Emerging Fund Managers
Get insights from successful managers as they give their perspective on key factors which gave them the edge when launching and growing their fund.
Get Involved with Substantive Allocator Discussions
A series of conversations hosted by allocators and managers explore topics including:
- The Perfect Emerging Manager Pitch: An Allocators Perspective?
- Setting up for Growth: How Can Managers Strike the Balance Between Scalability and Affordability?
Join Debates, Discussions and Polls
- Each manager showcase is followed by audience and judge voting
- Panel discussion integrate audience Q&A and polling
- Roundtable discussion bring speakers and delegates together for informal topic-led discussions
NETWORK AND SET UP MEETINGS USING OUR EVENT APP
- Log-in to our event app to start networking before the event
- Browse and filter the attendee list to target those you want to meet
- Easily arrange and accept meetings with attendees and speakers
- Follow up after the event
INTERESTED IN GETTING INVOLVED?
Get in touch with us today to discuss a sponsorship and exhibition package that can help you demonstrate your knowledge and expertise, generate leads and put your brand in the spotlight.
Contact Tom Haslam on +44 (0) 20 8052 2059 or e-mail Tom.Haslam@informa.com.