07 September 2022
Digital Forum | 14:00 - 16:00 GST
Agile HR, Agile Learning
All you need to know!
2022 will continue to be dynamic with the adoption of automation remaining a global trend; and consequently, HR functions will need to transform rapidly to enable businesses to be more agile and efficient.
The change will need to be imperative, challenging the traditional approaches to HR and restructuring it to respond to situations faster and more flexibly, inspiring a mindset shift from clusters to collaboration.
As an industry that is traditionally slow to transform, the HR world is fast awakening to the benefits that Agile can bring. Agile HR acts on four levels: the organisation, HR department, self-organising teams, and HR instruments
An operative shift focused on more collaboration, less linear planning, shorter work cycles and less focus on individual contribution is the result of the application of a robust agile methodology by the HR department.
Join us on the 7th of September for this exclusive event, as industry forerunners examine the benefit of ‘Agile’ HR with a focus on measurable outputs and key metrics like improved collaboration and better adaptability across employee engagement and productivity.
Structuring an agile HR function: Your pathway to success
Employee engagement and productivity
The 5 roles of an agile leader: Be an agent of change!
Closing the Agile achievement gap
- Understand the importance of agile management software in optimising your employees’ productivity while successfully leveraging data to measure performance and allocate rewards, allowing you to save costs while scaling your business
- Develop and nurture business strategies by closing the agile achievement gap, thereby enhancing your business performance, and driving revenue
- Analyse the merits of an agile appraisal process that allows you to have a more integrated, continuous review process that generates real time feedback loops making your employee expectations clear and enabling you to adopt best practises across your business
- Implement relevant processes to enable you to be more dynamic, get a holistic overview of your organisations real-time performance while using HR technologies to drive employee engagement and manage output seamlessly
- Identify how employee expectations can be clearly communicated, aligning them with the company vision and mission, increasing employee retention that in turn fosters an environment conducive to L&D
- Optimise your time as you share content, insights and analyse opportunities specific to your needs, guaranteed to positively impact your business performance and bottom line