September 28 2021
Magnolia Dallas Downtown,
Antitrust TX is back in person! Join us in Houston to connect and learn from leading Antitrust experts from Texas and beyond.
Bringing In-house center stage! Expert speakers include:
ANTITRUST TX 2021 AT A GLANCE:
In-House Center Stage
Antitrust TX has created a regional platform for in-house counsel to share best practice as well as the challenges they face
- Speakers and delegates represent Texas’ most important industries and leading organizations
- Connect with local and national in-house antitrust experts
- Plenty of breaks and socials ensure you have the opportunity to get to know everyone
The Outlook for US Antirust
Listen to experts as they analyse what reform will look like and how enforcement priorities could shift.
- Proposed legislation and likelihood of enactment
- Expectations for criminal enforcement
- State enforcement, with and without the feds
Gain practical insights on procedural challenges and learn more about ongoing merger debates
- Anticipating longer and more intensive merger investigations
- Best practices in planning for M&A
- Implications of a potential review of standards and theories of harm
Discover how non-tech companies are assessing the competition risks relating to platforms and data.
- How could theories of harm apply to other industries?
- What are the key Antitrust and Privacy issues companies face?
- Explore dark patterns and consumer choice
TX Industry Challenges
We explore the key antitrust challenges being faced within oil & gas, consumer products and pharma
- Practical challenges around horizontal agreements and JVs
- Insights on increased hostility to exclusivity clauses and MFNs in commercial contracts
- Pricing considerations during and after the pandemic
Learn what constitutes an effective compliance program
- Best practices for implementing and operating a successful program
- How do current major trends apply to daily activities within a business?
- Compliance program benefits in criminal investigations and enforcement
Accredited with the State Bar of Texas
Our Antitrust Series Every Year:
STAND OUT AT ANTITRUST TX SPONSORSHIP AND EXHIBITION
We can tailor specific sponsorship packages to help you meet and influence the people who are going to ensure the growth of your business . Want to know more? Contact Enes Duzen on +44 (0) 20 8052 0469 or e-mail Enes.Duzen@informa.com.