October 27, 2020
Delivered Live (CDT Time) & On-Demand Afterwards
ANTITRUST TX - NOW DIGITAL, JOIN US ONLINE!
Antitrust TX is moving online. Wherever you are, join and connect with a community of in-house antitrust experts.
5.50 CLE Hours & 1.0 ETHICS Hours - The State Bar of Texas.
Bringing Together True Depth of Expertise - 2020 speakers include:
ATTEND ANTITRUST TX ONLINE
- Network before, during and after the event
- Schedule meetings with delegates, speakers and sponsors
- Video and text chat live, 1:1 or in a group
- Tune into presentation and panels discussions
- Join Q&As and participate in audience polls
Highlights at the 2020 conference include:
Who Should Attend?
Whether you're an antitrust specialist or occasionally deal with competition issues, ANTITRUST TX is your platform for networking and gaining insights from your peers.
Inhouse counsel and private practice with the following backgrounds (but not limited to) should attend:
- Antitrust specialists - Compliance specialists - Commercial attorneys - IP attorneys - Litigation attorneys - Generalists
1. In House Counsel Take Center Stage
- A program researched and designed to bring together the best in in-house expertise
- In-house counsel speakers address practical challenges
- Mergers, vertical restraints and distribution: practical considerations for corporates
- Big data and compliance: addressing the challenges of the digital era
2. In-house Insights on Antitrust in the New World
- Analyzing the key challenges faced by in-house counsel during the pandemic
- Coping with greater scope and responsibility
- Shining the spotlight on horizontal agreements during times of crisis
3. A Comprehensive Agenda Covering the Hottest Trends and Cases
- Experts review recent cases and their wider implications
- Analyzing key European developments and their US effects
- How are geopolitics impacting antitrust worldwide?
4. Network with Local, National & International Practitioners
- A regional platform for practitioners worldwide
- Network with local and international peers
- A wealth of networking sessions to ensure you forge lasting relationships
5. Get an Update on Federal & State Enforcement
- What to expect from federal enforcement?
- Updates on multistage antitrust enforcement
- Antitrust in Texas, change on the horizon?
Accredited with the State Bar of Texas
Who Organizes ANTITRUST TX?
Our Antitrust Series Every Year:
STAND OUT AT ANTITRUST TX SPONSORSHIP AND EXHIBITION
We can tailor specific sponsorship packages to help you meet and influence the people who are going to ensure the growth of your business . Want to know more? Contact Ayo Fagbohun on +44 (0) 20 7017 4196 or e-mail email@example.com
A powerful platform to share expertise, experience, industry knowledge and the abilities of senior executives in your organisation in from of a captive audience of peers and potential new clients.
ACCESS TO YOUR OWN DIGITAL SPACE
INCREASED BRAND EXPOSURE: Showcase your expertise and services to a captive audience who are more engaged with digital offerings than even before, by creating a material bank of shareable information.
YOUR DIGITAL BOOTH: Share your white papers and present your products in one easily accessible place where attendees can meet company representatives.
ENGAGE WITH THE INDUSTRY: Seamlessly chat to people who are excited and want to know more about you.
Found an attendee you want to meet with?
It’s never been easier to start a conversation by scheduling 1-1 meetings with the right person, no more awkward moments where you're googling a person and not quite sure what they're looking for or standing near someone trying to find the right moment to interrupt their conversation. At face to face conferences, breaks are often busy, now you can message the people you want to speak to and allow them to reply when they are free.
During meetings you can view video, share screens and each party can invite their colleagues to join too.
AI POWERED MATCHMAKING
Do not leave networking to chance! Our AI powered matchmaking algorithm will suggest connections you might not have thought of based on your expertise and professional interests.
Join informal group chats centered around key discussion points to connect with like-minded attendees. Plus, join our especially designed virtual networking reception at the end of the day.
COMPLIMENTARY AND REDUCED FEE PASSES
Ensure key members of staff attend the event for free, or even key clients or prospects. In addition, ensure that your clients book onto the conference via yourselves with a discount only available if they book on as a result of your promotional activity.
FOLLOW UP AFTER THE EVENT
The platform and app will remain live for another 2 weeks so you can follow up with your new connections and anyone you missed. You'll also be able to download a summary of your meetings so you can keep track of who you spoke to.
Presentations, panels and content will remain on demand so you go back watch anything you missed.