Sign Up for Our ATD Master Trainer™ Program Training
Earn the industry recognized ATD Master Trainer designation and digital badge
The role of the trainer has evolved to include building consultative partnerships, demonstrating facilitation skills dependent on learner dynamics, and reporting on business metrics to validate the effectiveness of the learning solution.
Aligned to the Talent Development Capability Model, this renowned program covers the entire process of training delivery including purpose and assessment, decision making, planning and preparation, presentation and facilitation, performance and evaluation, and business metrics and reporting.
Benefits Of Attending
- Develop and demonstrate mastery of training and facilitation through two practice deliveries, including individualized feedback and analysis
- Gain six months of access to ATD’s comprehensive Talent Development Body of Knowledge and receive tools, resources, and templates to use on the job
- Earn the industry recognized ATD Master Trainer designation and digital badge
- Accelerate your pathway toward achieving the APTD or CPTD Certification
- Learn research-based best practices from across the Talent Development Capability Model to elevate your training and facilitation skills
- Engage in an 8-week cohort-based journey via ATD’s online learning platform and facilitator-led sessions
- Benefit from the role modelling, wisdom, and guidance of an expert ATD facilitator
- Learn with and from a group of peers through application-based discussions and reflections
Is this course for you?
Who Should Attend
Experienced professionals ready to elevate their skills and demonstrate mastery in training delivery and facilitation. Roles may include professional trainers, facilitators, training consultants, training officers, corporate trainers, faculty developers, and managers and/or directors of learning and development.
learning hours & 2.8 CEUs awarded
COURSE LEVEL: Advanced
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Delivered by Seema
CPLP®, COTU, MD & Founder, CALM Worldwide (Center for Action in Learning Management) Seema is an International Speaker, Master Trainer, experienced Executive Coach, Senior Learning & Development Specialist and ATD Expert Facilitator based in Dubai
Certified by ATD
The Association for Talent Development (ATD), formerly known as ASTD, is the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations.
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement