Biotech Showcase is back in person!
January 9–11, 2023 | San Francisco, CA,
January 17–18, 2023 | Virtual
Qualified investors and research analysts are invited to request a complimentary registration to attend Biotech Showcase and its sister events, Digital Medicine & Medtech Showcase and Seed Showcase.
Biotech Showcase features mid-, small- and micro-cap companies as well as wide range of private companies.
All presenting companies are vetted by the selection committee. Presenting companies represent the spectrum of therapeutic, platform and technology areas, including but not limited to:
- AI/Machine Learning
- Autoimmune Disease
- CNS/Neurodegenerative Disease
- Digital Medicine
- Endocrine/Metabolic Disease
- Fibrotic Disease
- Gene/Cell Therapy
- Infectious Disease
- Orphan/Rare Diseases
- Reg Medicine
Qualified investors include funds managers, private equity and venture investors, angel investors, family offices, registered investment advisors and accredited investors who actively invest in the biotech, life science, digital medicine and medical technology space. Non-profit organizations with funds invested in healthcare may also qualify for a complimentary registration. Buy-side and sell-side research analysts should have active coverage of the healthcare sector.
NOTE: The following DO NOT qualify for complimentary investor registration:
- Firms that provide services and/or charge a fee to biotech companies in exchange for research/media/investor relations coverage.
- Individuals representing organizations primarily engaged in providing service to the industry versus investing.
- Financial advisors or representatives from advisory service firms.
- Service providers or consultants to the biotech industry.
- Product and service suppliers to the biotech industry including CRO’s and CMO’s.
- Retail/individual investors.
- Investment and merchant bankers.
- Real estate development professionals.
- Members of economic development organizations.
An investor who receives a complimentary registration is expected to actively participate in Biotech Showcase by:
- Completing a profile
- Accepting a minimum of three (3) meetings
- Attending company presentations
- Participating in break-out sessions