Don't miss Biotech Showcase™!
Why media should attend:
- Hear insights from top investors and biopharma executives to identify the stories that will define biotech and life science in 2023.
- Learn how the biopharma industry can accelerate drug discovery and manufacturing to prepare for future pandemics.
- Gather updates in hot therapeutic areas including oncology, CNS, cell and gene therapy, and rare disease.
To qualify, you must:
- Be able to provide evidence that you are affiliated with a nationally or regionally recognized press outlet.
- Be able to prove that you are a journalist or editor with an internationally recognized press card or provide copies of your work in recognized publications, with your name appearing as writer or editor.
- Have an editorial title (titles accepted: editor-in-chief, senior editor, executive editor, associate editor, technology editor, managing editor, editor, staff writer, reporter, columnist, photographer).
Once completed, you will be notified within five business days of the status of your registration.
Please note that registering as press does not guarantee that press registration will be granted. Those who do not qualify will be required to pay the standard registration fee to attend.
Once registered, you will be provided with media updates around Biotech Showcase’s program for 2023. These updates will include highlighted program areas, access to press releases from presenting companies, expert sources for comment including presenters, panelists, and conference organizers, etc.
Resources for Registered Media
- Press interested in interviews or statements from official conference representatives may reach out via email to Hayley Kapotwe @ EBDcustomerservice@ebdgroup.com
- All registered media will receive access to an online Biotech Showcase newsroom, which will include releases shared by presenting companies ahead of the conference. This newsroom also contains embargoed press releases, for which the date/time of removal is determined by the presenting companies. By accessing this resource, you are agreeing to all embargo dates as indicated for each release.
For any additional questions, please contact Hayley Kapotwe : EBDcustomerservice@ebdgroup.com