EXHIBITOR AND SPONSOR KIT
In light of ongoing developments with COVID-19, this year's Cell & Gene Therapy Bioprocessing & Commercialization, scheduled for October 2020, will now be delivered as a 100% virtual event. As a sponsor/exhibitor on this year's programme, our number one priority is to deliver you an outstanding virtual experience, resulting in more opportunities for networking, brand visibility and lead generation than ever before.
If you have any questions, please contact the Operations Coordinator – Chelcie Bird
T: +44 (0) 20 337 73853
Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines.
I look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
COMPANY PROFILE HUB - FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2
Please prepare the following information:
• Company name
• Company hometown (City & State)
• Company description (500 characters max with spaces)
• Company logo (400 pixels wide minimum with transparent background)
• Company website URL
• ‘Contact us’ email address
• Up to 6 web links with titles. For example, a link to your product page could be "Learn more about our XYZ products" and then a direct URL to that page on the exhibitor website
• Video: Provide a link to 1 hosted video
• Images: Provide up to six images (PNG or JPEG, at web resolution preferred)
Please complete the form and send these directly to Chelcie along with your company logo and 6 images: FORM TO COMPLETE
PASS REGISTRATION - FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2
Please refer to your contract for how many passes you have been allocated.
We have upgraded all passes to all-access delegate passes so that you have access to both the exhibition as well as all the content.
- Delegate passes will need to be registered via the online portal. Please get in contact if you have any queries regarding pass registration.
- Speaker Passes will be automatically registered, so please do not use your allocation to register speakers. Any queries, please email Isabella Pulley - Isabella.Pulley@informa.com
ADVERT IN EVENT GUIDE - FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2
Please refer to your contract to see if included and which size specifications you will need below:
Please send in either PNG or JPEG format
- Full page: 1536px wide x 915px high
- Half page: 753px wide x 915px high
POSTER ABSTRACT/ WHITEPAPERS - FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2
Posters - DUE ASAP
If a poster is included in your contract, please submit your abstract below here
Once you have submitted your poster abstract, please send your poster as a one-sided PDF to Chelcie.
Whitepapers - Due Friday, October 2
Please send these directly to Chelcie
LIVE LABS PRESENTATION - FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 25
If included in your contract, please provide the following:
- 10 minute hosted video of your product demonstration. If you cannot host this video, please let me know as soon as possible.
- Live Lab Title
- Short description of the demonstration
- Picture to be used in our event guide (JPEG/PNG format)
Please send these directly to Chelcie.
SPEAKING SLOT IN AGENDA - FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 18TH
For any queries and questions about your speaking slot in the agenda, please get in contact with the speaker co-ordinator Isabella Pulley (Isabella.Pulley@Informa.com)
Virtual Hub Demo
Cell & Gene Therapy Virtual is not just another webinar or zoom meeting.
Watch our 2-minute highlight video and see how you can virtually access today's leading science, technologies and networking opportunities with the brightest minds in bioprocessing - all from the comfort of your home!
Our virtual platform makes networking easier than ever. Starting at 1 week before the event, all registered sponsor attendees able to:
- View the full attendee list
- Pre-schedule meetings
- Host meetings in your own virtual chatroom for up to 25 attendees
- Build connections with full video, audio, text and screen share capabilities in your chatroom
Note: Any colleagues who register for the free virtual exhibition visitor pass online will not have access to these premium features.
Top 10 Sponsor/Exhibitor FAQs
Get your questions answered and learn more about what the sponsor experience will be like to get the most out of your virtual event presence.
Lead Analytics Report
As a sponsor, you’ll get a full detailed report on all of attendee interactions with your content (presentation, booth, poster, etc). All provided leads are GDPR compliant and will be ranked by engagement score based on the lead’s interactions with your content. LEARN MORE
To ensure our delivered leads are GDPR compliant, each user of the virtual event platform will be served an explicit consent statement pop up on their screen upon first login. This box persisted throughout the user experience until acceptance or decline. LEARN MORE
Sustainable Digital Event Tips
Take a look at some tips from Informa Connect on having a Safe and Sustainable Digital Event below. Including
- Employee Wellness
- Uploading Resources