Certificate in LNG Ships
- Module 1 – LNG Ship Types
- Module 2 – LNG Shipping Operations
- Module 3 – How the LNG Market is Changing and the Impact on the Ships
- Module 4 – LNG Containment and Cargo Plant
- Module 5 – Reliquifaction and Regasification
- Module 6 – LNG Engine Types (for Gas Ships and Conversions)
What you'll learn
This 13-week distance learning course provides an essential guide to LNG ships and how they operate to anyone already working with, or aiming to work with, LNG Ships – whether at sea or ashore.
This is a must-study course for those who:
- Seek thorough grounding in LNG ships to develop their career in the LNG shipping sector
- Are in a technical or managerial position in a company managing, operating, chartering or maintaining LNG ships
How you'll learn
Every course is broken down into manageable modules, designed to accelerate your learning process through diverse learning activities:
- Work through your instructional material online
- Interact with your peers and learning facilitators through the online forum to discuss subject related issues and to network with your fellow learners
- Investigate relevant, real-world case studies
- Apply what you learn each week to ongoing project submissions
Your Digital Badge
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy digital badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your award, demonstrated skills and what it took to obtain your certificate qualification.
Also, your digital badge allows you to get labor market insights data including job openings, salary ranges and selected top employers, and you can display the badge in your email signature, electronic copies of your resume and on social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
- Accessible – 24/7 availability from wherever you have an internet connection
- Flexible – take control of where, when, how and the rate at which you study
- Professional – industry leading course directors and tutors
- Quality – study the same course used by corporations for internal training
- Network – with tutors and like-minded professionals from around the world. Use our online tutorial forum to ask questions and share knowledge
- Save money – no additional travel or accommodation costs